Muh all men who want LTRs are ugly

OLD user:
Screenshot 20220409 182114

2 years later:
2835969 1649729676996
2831100 mogger4

Just in case the post gets deleted:
Screenshot 20220417 151906

KEEP HOLDING YOURSELF OUT FOR GIGACHAD :feelskek: IT WILL SOON BE A NO SUB GIGACHAD RULE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Lmao, justinzayn and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ConspiracyTheory, forevergymcelling and 2 others

I don't laugh at anyone being insulted, but I am personally sick of all this 'strategy' between and men and women.

Society has made us both miserable

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Lmao, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
I don't laugh at anyone being insulted, but I am personally sick of all this 'strategy' between and men and women.

She got assaulted and this isn't funny at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, forevergymcelling, BoneDensity and 3 others
Chad strike’s again, don’t worry boys one day after some years on surgery table, a overweight foid will talk about us also on Reddit :feelswah::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, LastHopeForNorman, justinzayn and 7 others
Chad strike’s again, don’t worry boys one day after some years on surgery table, a overweight foid will talk about us also on Reddit :feelswah::lul:
Even the guy in my op got an ltr and a marriage with a mtb.
This means to get all the women and have loads of options you need gigachad looks in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep and Deleted member 18301

It was being her low IQ instead of posting on reddit she should've reported to authorities. Women in FDS expect men who were like in 50's but they want to be liberal like modern day women. Real world doesn't work like that. These women are same as guys in Incels.is. Delusional & Entitled.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, justinzayn, Deleted member 18159 and 2 others
Who cares what some ugly, toxic, space-time curving landwhale sized femcels say?

Keep on looksmaxxing boyos

It was being her low IQ instead of posting on reddit she should've reported to authorities. Women in FDS expect men who were like in 50's but they want to be liberal like modern day women. Real world doesn't work like that. These women are same as guys in Incels.is. Delusional & Entitled.
You're right there.

Men in 50s were so energized to be on top of their shit because they were getting all their needs met from their wives- not just sexually, but emotionally and support-wise as well.

Women give men a stale, unfulilling experience then wonder why men have none of the old school vigor.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
She got assaulted and this isn't funny at all.
it's fucking hilarious because she most likely didn't. FDS are fucking delusional and think everything is assault. I remember reading a post about how an FDS user got "sexually assaulted" at BJJ

The sexual assault? The coach wrapped his legs around her and smiled? Wrapping your legs around someone is a fundemental position in BJJ, it's not sexual at all. People who are going to say "YOU RAPED ME!" in BJJ are dangerous people you need to stay away from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, fjor2096, Deleted member 18922 and 4 others
Women complaining about being pumped and dumped by Chads from a dating app, is like falling off a cliff and be surprised you die when you hit the ground

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, FailedNormieManlet, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Women complaining about being pumped and dumped by Chads from a dating app, is like falling off a cliff and be surprised you die when you hit the ground
Mind if I DM you something?

Also agreed, the foid has to be exceptional if she wants chad.

The Chad in my op got married to a MTB.

• +1
Reactions: Mako
female delusion knows no limits. i know FDS is obviously a biased sample of them but even IRL i hear all kinds of absurd shit coming out of their mouth. it gets increasingly harder every single day to take anything they say seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
The face of FDS femaledatingstrategy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Effortless, Paroxysm and 3 others
Why are women allowed to complain like this byt if a man does it he is labelled a creepy incel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Xangsane