FDS member attempts to use common sense, but has her post removed

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

To preface this post, I'm going to be talking about a cold and uncomfortable truth that more people need to open their eyes to, for both men and women. Since we're a women centric sub, this post will be focusing on women only.

There's a staggering trend of pickmeisha's and people who haven't developed their self confidence skills yet who cry to Reddit, other social media platforms, and anyone who'll listen in real life about how they consistently get used by men and tossed to the side. Yes, there's many men who are sociopathic who view women as disposable but there's a way to mitigate meeting men like this.

If you're not a HVW, what makes you think you're deserving of a HVM? Do you have a strong work ethic, personality, empathy, well rounded hobbies, and the ability to form a real emotional connection with someone? If the answer is no and you've got to work on those qualities, then what makes you think that a HVM will give you the time of day?

On a more superficial level, If you live an unhealthy lifestyle and aren't trying to actively change that, what makes you think you're deserving of a man that looks like a chiseled fitness model?

If you're struggling to get by and aren't trying to cultivate your skills in order to gain more meaningful employment, what makes you think you're deserving of a man that makes over 6 figures and is a workaholic?

Men who fall into these categories actively prey on insecure women who haven't realized that their self worth is not dependant on the attention of a man. Online dating in particular is the easiest way for these men to find their victims. These men will be sweet and charming at first and will have you thinking "Oh my gosh, he's so hot. Why on earth is he giving me attention and matching with me?"

Deep down, you feel it. You KNOW that this man is out of your league in some way but you decide to give it a chance. The conversation moves quickly and you agree to meet in person. He invites you a drink date (we don't accept drink dates at FDS) and you happily oblige since you haven't identified the signs of a LV sociopath yet. You go for drinks, you get intoxicated, you go back to his place (also NO DON'T DO THIS), you hook up/leave, and you never hear from him again.

We all know that a majority of men are cold and calculating, but identifying these men has never been easier than just identifying what your "league" is. These men may be out of your league in some way, and don't want to commit or put a label on it/publicize their interactions with you ever. These men rinse and repeat this scenario with many, MANY woman. We know that the number of attractive women outnumber the number of attractive men on dating apps, The top 1% of guys get more than 16% of all likes on the app Hinge, for example. This means more opportunities for the attractive men to seek out pickmeisha's who are willing to give up their self respect and sleep with them on the first date in hopes of forming anything beyond surface level.

By no means am I a model, and I've fallen victim to this before FDS when I wasn't sure of myself and my capabilities.

We can reverse this example and say that unattractive men with lots of money get targeted by women, not for their looks, but what they can provide for them. These men get used and taken to the cleaners, and then end up hating all women and assume "we're all like that." This man is clearly batting out of his league trying to get models, when he knows that he can't provide them with anything other than money,

Beware of the men that fall into the above categories and specifically target women who aren't in their league. 9 times out of 10, they're doing it from a place of wanting to gain something from you (usually sex).

To conclude, remember to continue developing yourself mentally, spirtually, emotionally and physically. Keep well rounded hobbies and a group of like minded friends around you who are willing to support you on your jouney. Exuding self confidence is crucial in cultivating meaningful relationships and avoid falling back into your pickme ways. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11604 and 13 others
A self improvement post on FDS :lul::lul:, this girl went on the wrong forum.

This is the most based post I have seen from a user on FDS. Its a shame she is a filthy pickmeisha. Why would she side with the scrotes?!?!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, hairyballscel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 12 others
"We know that the number of attractive women outnumber the number of attractive men"
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:As usual, she's still retarded. The sample is the same, and since women are no more attractive than men (top x% of women correspond with top x% of men) then the only reason top 1% of men are getting so many likes is hypergamy:lul::lul::lul::lul:Even she can't see whore female nature

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, terrorblade, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
reminder any woman who would find herself poasting on FDS or anything like it is a priori mentally ill and fucked up

half the poasts on there are probably men trolling/larping

stop browsing reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, AlwaysHaveQuestions, terrorblade and 7 others
"We know that the number of attractive women outnumber the number of attractive men"
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:As usual, she's still retarded. The sample is the same, and since women are no more attractive than men (top x% of women correspond with top x% of men) then the only reason top 1% of men are getting so many likes is hypergamy:lul::lul::lul::lul:Even she can't see whore female nature

Nope, fool. The number of attractive women outnumbers the number of attractive men by a whole lot.

Attractiveness is not the top X% of each sex. Most of males aren’t attractive to women. Most of females are attractive to men.

Hot girls aren’t super-rare. There’re Stacies and Stacylites all over the place. Go to a mall or a beach and there be Stacies. On the contrary, Chads are once-in-a-blue-moon finds. The number of Chads I’ve seen IRL is probably a one-digit number, and the number of Stacies I’ve seen is a giant number.

I’m bisexual, and I know from experience that the number of attractive females outnumbers the number of attractive males by a large margin. How many girls do I want to have sex with? Basically every girl I see. How many guys do I want to have sex with? A one-digit number.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15306 and 10 others
No, fool. The number of attractive women outnumbers the number of attractive men by a whole lot.

Attractiveness is not the top X% of each sex. Most of males aren’t attractive. Most of females are attractive.

Hot girls aren’t super-rare. There’re Stacies and Stacylites all over the place. Go to a mall or a beach and there be Stacies. On the contrary, Chads are once-in-a-blue-moon finds. The number of Chads I’ve seen IRL is probably a one-digit number, and the number of Stacies I’ve seen is a giant number.
cause makeup

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Holy fuck she literally told the fat old grumpy feminists that they're fat old grumpy feminists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15306, faggotchadlite and 4 others
Nope, fool. The number of attractive women outnumbers the number of attractive men by a whole lot.

Attractiveness is not the top X% of each sex. Most of males aren’t attractive to women. Most of females are attractive to men.

I’m bisexual, and I know from experience that the number of attractive females outnumbers the number of attractive males by a large margin. How many girls do I want to have sex with? Basically every girl I see. How many guys do I want to have sex with? A one-digit number.
I’m bisexual
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Nigger you actually used your faggot twisted mind to try to justify this autism:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
And even in your autism you realise that doesn't work, bifags can swing more one way than the other
And yes, attractiveness is based on percentile. it depends on what percentile appeal you have, suppose Lima can attract 99% of men, and the average girl attracts 98% of men, then there is a large amount of women attracting 98-99% of men. So even if women SEEM more attractive than men, they mathematically CANNOT be, retard.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15306, terrorblade and 1 other person

Giant number of stacies lmao. Youre full of shit considering that your bias is towards fat and low tier black women. Youll just about never see those beautiful striking women. Irl youll see a bunch of decent looking women who look like theyre dying without makeup. Even online its EXTREMELY difficult because most of these women are fake up maxxed htns

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and terrorblade
The average/median female dimorphism carries more sex appeal than the average/median male dimorphism. With humans, it always has and always will be that way. Most women simply can't come to terms with doing basic math regarding monogamous pairings.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and OOGABOOGA
The average/median female dimorphism carries more sex appeal than the average/median male dimorphism. With humans, it always has and always will be that way. Most women simply can't come to terms with doing basic math regarding monogamous pairings.
a lot of this is the higher male sex drive, I remember when I was in elementary and middle school and nobody considered the average girl to be hot or sexy but eventually it became clear that virtually nobody could get the top girl so they came to terms with the fact that even that average girl ain't that bad

• +1
  • Love it
a lot of this is the higher male sex drive, I remember when I was in elementary and middle school and nobody considered the average girl to be hot or sexy but eventually it became clear that virtually nobody could get the top girl so they came to terms with the fact that even that average girl ain't that bad
True, but even women find a greater percentage of the female population sexually attractive compared to the male population.

• +1
  • Love it
FDS should only allow Stacy's there tbh. Doesn't make sense allowing Sub8 women into a forum advocating for "only date rich white chad."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 15306
FDS should only allow Stacy's there tbh. Doesn't make sense allowing Sub8 women into a forum advocating for "only date rich white chad."
Women don't even need to be Stacy to get good deals with men. Being average is good enough as long as they're young, not fat, and don't act like cunts.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Capture

JFL they won't dare work on themselves or have any introspection. Its not about looks, its about "mutual respect and adoration." So go adore some fat fuck who is your own tax bracket? :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 15306
JFL they won't dare work on themselves or have any introspection. Its not about looks, its about "mutual respect and adoration." So go adore some fat fuck who is your own tax bracket? :feelskek::feelskek:
These girls don't seem to realize the men they're thirsting over don't have the same "mutual respect and adoration" for them in return, which is why they'll never be satisfied and happy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 14262
Women don't even need to be Stacy to get good deals with men. Being average is good enough as long as they're young, not fat, and don't act like cunts.
That's the issue. "A good deal" is not enough, they want one thing and one thing only.