fear / high inhib is so f****** bad

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
For all you young dudes out there I hope u learn a lesson from my experience.

Looking back I fucken hate that I had fear / high inhib... also can’t forget to add my high inhib friends influencing me not to slay smh.

*short story* So when I was like 17 I had opportunity to slay this one girl. But My best friend who was high inhib was virgin at the time just like me....He told me not too. So I ended up never having balls to slay this girl and I had the perfect opportunity too Smfh. (Parents had work so my house was empty)

So few years later go by.... my high inhib friend slayed the girl.... fml. I try not to get mad but looking back it pisses me off now.

Yeah same my high inhib ruined my chances in high school, and I can't take those years back.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Yes it is bro.

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel and Swagwaffle
Why censor the f word in the title but not bother doing the same in the actual thread

• +1
Why censor the f word in the title but not bother doing the same in the actual thread
cuz if you open the thread you're consenting to the f word whereas you could just be randomly scrolling otherwise when you come across the thread [citation needed]

• +1
It looks better plus I’m trying to keep it family friendly

• +1
try it

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and GoonCel