Fear of getting mogged in uni

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I need to max out everything as much as I can in 3 months so I wouldn’t get mogged brutally in uni. Im not going to any uni, I’m going to sports academy. Where evrry student is either:

1. Is an athlete and training but doesnt wanna get conscripted so he can train

2. A failure who couldnt do shit in school

Needless to say the school will be filled with moggers left and right. Less so girls. Even if there’s gonna be girls, they’ll be very masculine unfortunately.

But hopefuel: the university 500 m away, is one of the best schools of the country where a lot of feminine non-athlete foids are

So thats why im thinking of dying my eyebrows and lashes dark to just get a quick facial boost before uni

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, noodlelover, thebuffdon690 and 5 others
cuz u incel

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
where you live bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803, WhoTookVendetta and BrutalMogger
im incel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and WhoTookVendetta
I need to max out everything as much as I can in 3 months so I wouldn’t get mogged brutally in uni. Im not going to any uni, I’m going to sports academy. Where evrry student is either:

Needless to say the school will be filled with moggers left and right. Less so girls. Even if there’s gonna be girls, they’ll be very masculine unfortunately.

But hopefuel: the university 500 m away, is one of the best schools of the country where a lot of feminine non-athlete foids are

So thats why im thinking of dying my eyebrows and lashes dark to just get a quick facial boost before uni
Yo pm photos of yourself I’ll lyk if you’re gonna get mogged or not, I graduated high school recently but even in my school during senior year I have maybe been mogged like 3 times and that’s only cuz it was people taking anavar and hgh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Timmy
Yo pm photos of yourself I’ll lyk if you’re gonna get mogged or not, I graduated high school recently but even in my school during senior year I have maybe been mogged like 3 times and that’s only cuz it was people taking anavar and hgh
I alr know if I’ll get mogged. Going through high school makes u know

Azerbaijan
the average height is 170cm, and the average face there is ugly asf, i think is not a big of a deal since you're mtn or htn.

the average height is 170cm, and the average face there is ugly asf, i think is not a big of a deal since you're mtn or htn.
Thing is average people wont go there.. athletes will. Many people from the national team, many people who were jovks/bullies in 9th grade. And the avg height here is 175 cm not 170

you didn't even mention wanting to pull girls, just stop being a bitch lil nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian, ThePrinceOfPersia and Timmy
I alr know if I’ll get mogged. Going through high school makes u know
Well the quickest stuff you can fix is like you said, dye eyebrows but also what you should do is whiten your teeth. Whitening your teeth legit adds an extra point to your looks i mog everyone in photos cuz everyone looks at me and my pearly white teeth. And it’s a quick fix. Also a small style upgrade will do you good too

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
Well the quickest stuff you can fix is like you said, dye eyebrows but also what you should do is whiten your teeth. Whitening your teeth legit adds an extra point to your looks i mog everyone in photos cuz everyone looks at me and my pearly white teeth. And it’s a quick fix. Also a small style upgrade will do you good too
Woah! People have complimented my smile even when bloated… imagine if I get lean and have even better teeth!

And the avg height here is 175 cm not 170

Woah! People have complimented my smile even when bloated… imagine if I get lean and have even better teeth!
Bro exactly, this is the corny answer but you smile matters so much, there’s a reason people start smiling when you smile. If you also don’t want to be bloated and get leaner maybe you can do a One Meal A Day type of thing

• +1
dont worry about being mogged in college most guys are subhuman

however there will be lots of hot foids you want to grape

• JFL
Bro exactly, this is the corny answer but you smile matters so much, there’s a reason people start smiling when you smile. If you also don’t want to be bloated and get leaner maybe you can do a One Meal A Day type of thing
Im gonna oil pull now

Thing is average people wont go there.. athletes will. Many people from the national team, many people who were jovks/bullies in 9th grade. And the avg height here is 175 cm not 170
You can still increase your height, your spinal plates haven’t closed yet

Im gonna oil pull now
What the fuck? I mean you can oil pull or you can get actual teeth whitening products which will you give you results wayy quicker

Where the fuck are you are where people are avoiding conscription? Ukraine? Israel? Hummus Palestine?

Good luck bro

• +1
Where the fuck are you are where people are avoiding conscription? Ukraine? Israel? Hummus Palestine?
Nah they just waste 2 years of ur life and if therell be war w gaymenians the generals will be getting there cock sucked, eat steak, while they send u off to fight and die.

Azerbaijan
Baku? Also, the usual. The only immediate changes you can do is frauding via makeup(light ones for enhancing), lifts and a good haircut. Good luck with uni btw

• +1
if this is US u just need to accept the mog

Spinal plates close 21-25 most people think they can’t get taller cuz their growth plates in their legs are closed and completely forget their back

Spinal plates close 21-25 most people think they can’t get taller cuz their growth plates in their legs are closed and completely forget their back
How to grow taller w spinal plates are the genetically predetermined too

How to grow taller w spinal plates are the genetically predetermined too
Yea idk if you read the past messages but my mom is the same race as him and I got taller with my spinal plates recently so I thought we should share somewhat the same genetics when it came to that, it won’t hurt to try

No one is gonna mog you in your Mumbai uni bro, dont worry

• JFL
Yea idk if you read the past messages but my mom is the same race as him and I got taller with my spinal plates recently so I thought we should share somewhat the same genetics when it came to that, it won’t hurt to try
Yea ik i read somewhere that you can get taller w spinal plates and how might be cope but how many inches did you gain

Yea ik i read somewhere that you can get taller w spinal plates and how might be cope but how many inches did you gain
I did it for a month and gained a permanent inch of height, I should prob hop back on it

I did it for a month and gained a permanent inch of height, I should prob hop back on it

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
  • +1
Reactions: cryptt