Fear of surgery

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
How does anyone get over this ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, 6485b025t, Fear and 3 others
Depends on the kind of surgery. The only thing holding me back rn is lack of money

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, SPFromNY914, SexyMofo and 10 others
inject t to get rid of fear

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
That means you're not fully blackpilled yet

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Darkstrand, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
What surgery are you considering boyo?

How does anyone get over this ngl
They’ll usually give you benzos on the morning of the surgery to chill you out depending on the procedure.
I was given Valium before my hair transplant and they gave me a benzo cannula before jaw surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
i look at fine women for motivation

Depends which one
Ive heard bimax surgeries and how dudes are literally puking blood and sipping on straws for weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ThreadMatters, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
You won't feel a thing during surgery and you will only have to deal with the recovery.
A couple of weeks of physical discomfort is cakewalk compared to years of mental torture as a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Gaia262, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
Getting the surgery or the outcome.

F046 002b 9781455753284

Wtf you're telling me you wouldn't get a LeFort III to ascend 2 PSL? Gtfo off my incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Salience, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
They’ll usually give you benzos on the morning of the surgery to chill you out depending on the procedure.
I was given Valium before my hair transplant and they gave me a benzo cannula before jaw surgery.
fr that sounds good
You won't feel a thing during surgery and you will only have to deal with the recovery.
A couple of weeks of physical discomfort is cakewalk compared to years of mental torture as a subhuman.
true
Depends which one
Ive heard bimax surgeries and how dudes are literally puking blood and sipping on straws for weeks.
also putting a tube through ur dick, might as well get a jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
A few weeks of sipping on straws and a few months of swelling can’t compare to years of mental pain caused by being a recessed subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, SPFromNY914, KaczynskiCel and 3 others
fr that sounds good

true

also putting a tube through ur dick, might as well get a jaw implant
Catheter is a non issue as you are too high on fentanyl to care. Worst parts of bimax are blood and mucus in your breathing tube needing to be sucked out every 30 minutes during the first night, and developing dry mouth from all the mouthbreathing and drugs to the point it swells considerably. And the breathing tubes causing dry heaving when you wake up. Note my jaws were wired the first night only, I can't imagine the misery of 6 weeks wired shut. The recovery should not scare you in the slightest, it is the aesthetic result you should worry about. Think deeply what a bad result would mean for you, really weigh up the risk and reward of bimax. Don't get over advanced or your harmony will suffer, and it opens you up to the dreaded chimp lip look which strips away humanity faster than radioactive waste exposure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Catheter is a non issue as you are too high on fentanyl to care. Worst parts of bimax are blood and mucus in your breathing tube needing to be sucked out every 30 minutes during the first night, and developing dry mouth from all the mouthbreathing and drugs to the point it swells considerably. And the breathing tubes causing dry heaving when you wake up. Note my jaws were wired the first night only, I can't imagine the misery of the latter. The recovery should not scare you in the slightest, it is the aesthetic result you should worry about. Really think deeply about what a bad result would mean for you, really weigh up the risk and reward of bimax. Don't get over advanced or your harmony will suffer, and it opens you up to the dreaded chimp lip look which strips away humanity faster than radioactive waste exposure.
do you have to get a catheter tbh?

do you have to get a catheter tbh?
for bimax it is standard I believe. you wont feel it or care man.
I didn’t use a catheter, neither did anyone else that has gotten bimax that I know.

For the first hours after the surgery I had to pee into a bottle like container that they gave me, without leaving the bed. It was pretty uncomfortable but I didn’t have to use any of that weird shit that goes inside the dick, I just peed into the container, that’s it.

It looked like this:

1595804542130.jpeg

And about the fear part. What are you more afraid of? Of a mildly uncomfortable recovery? Or of spending the rest of your life as a subhuman?

And about the fear part. What are you more afraid of? Of a mildly uncomfortable recovery? Or of spending the rest of your life as a subhuman?
The fuken catheter, watched too many gore vids man, so im always on the edge ngl.

I didn’t use a catheter, neither did anyone else that has gotten bimax that I know.

For the first hours after the surgery I had to pee into a bottle like container that they gave me, without leaving the bed. It was pretty uncomfortable but I didn’t have to use any of that weird shit that goes inside the dick, I just peed into the container, that’s it.

It looked like this:

1595804542130.jpeg
how long was your surgery? tbh I prefer the ease of a catheter. Rotting incels who don't leave their room should consider investing in one, a catheter would have suited my lifestyle fine a few years ago.

No pain no psl gain brother