heightislife198

Banned
Women love lips , teeth , good nose on a guy they don’t like hunter eyes lol
0795C6D0 8AE6 421C 98A4 217157BA7FBA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, grooxx, Allornothing and 10 others
dude looks fucking ridiculous. i hate this phenotype of black and its so predictable and easy to unpack.

fat, disgusting lips that they are so prideful over and love to pout up before taking the selfie. fucking monkeys

straight low hairline

nose ring

decent bones

theyre. thats it. thats all it is. but the lips. the lips fucking piss me off and you know bro is feeling himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Chadethnic101, VenatorLuparius and 8 others
dude looks fucking ridiculous. i hate this phenotype of black and its so predictable and easy to unpack.

fat, disgusting lips that they are so prideful over and love to pout up before taking the selfie. fucking monkeys

straight low hairline

nose ring

decent bones

theyre. thats it. thats all it is. but the lips. the lips fucking piss me off and you know bro is feeling himself
Jfl you hate it women love it nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Allornothing, Deleted member 22553 and 5 others
your little mancrush here looks of a clown.

is subhuman your favorite word? lol

you just throw it around like that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aestheticz, looksforlife, Deleted member 29155 and 6 others
Shut up you subhuman dog
lmao i got you so angry. sorry your black is not as attractive as you think.

you fucking cockroach. sit down.

lmao i got you so angry. sorry your black is not as attractive as you think.

you fucking cockroach. sit down.
Bro you made 5 replies to this post alone 💀 if anything the only one who's mad is you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and lightskinbengali
noise is over underate i think

You hate this pheno because you know it's successful in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, Deleted member 22553 and 3 others
Everything matters theory

straight low hairline

nose ring

decent bones

clearly a jealous cumskin with thin lips

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your lips

Attachments

• IMG_9287.jpeg
    IMG_9287.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
You hate this pheno because you know it's successful in the dating market.
thats a decent assessment, but this pheno slays even more:

Screen Shot 2023 06 12 at 72708 PM

and i have nothing against it. i just hate how the blacks are so obsessive over their lips and pout so fucking hard in these pics.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
thats a decent assessment, but this pheno slays even more:

View attachment 2260002

and i have nothing against it. i just hate how the blacks are so obsessive over their lips and pout so fucking hard in these pics.

Big lips = bad on blacks but its ok on this transgender abomination ^

I just need wider lips

Nigga got lip filler

I just need wider lips
thats whats basically every incel needs you ugly subhuman fuck. dont feel special cause you may have "plump" lips you look hideous. you lack the most important part

thats whats basically every incel needs you ugly subhuman fuck. dont feel special cause you may have "plump" lips you look hideous. you lack the most important part
JFL at your insecurity, hating and talking shit to everyone when they've done nothing to you and only wish to boost their looks for success, people like you don't deserve to live, kill yourself, you useless fuck

Imo lips and nose are indeed extremely important. Unfortunately, they're soft tissues, often and easily botvhed, and if they are? Well good luck because it's super hard to fix.

• +1
Reactions: heightislife198
JFL at your insecurity, hating and talking shit to everyone when they've done nothing to you and only wish to boost their looks for success, people like you don't deserve to live, kill yourself, you useless fuck
easily triggered. easiest win yet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Imo lips and nose are indeed extremely important. Unfortunately, they're soft tissues, often and easily botvhed, and if they are? Well good luck because it's super hard to fix.
lip filler is easy. Half the women on Instagram have lip fillers. And it’s reversible too.

straight low hairline

nose ring

decent bones

Username checks out

lip filler is easy. Half the women on Instagram have lip fillers. And it’s reversible too.
And 80% of white prettyboys on Instagram have lip fillers

Morph him without his lip filler and he looks way better...

why the fuck are you asking?

you got a little man crush going, you vain, shallowed bastard?
Just asking and I'm not a faggot. Is he white?