Fed up with the cold, wet weather all "summer", which is making me feel gloomy and depressed. UK is a joke.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Especially when the rest of the world is enjoying hot weather, and we get cold, wet and damp weather all summer. IT'S MEANT TO BE SUMMER AND NOT AUTUMN OR SPRING.

This shitty weather is fine if it were October or November. But certainly not August.

It's making me feel gloomy, lethargic and depressed. Living on this utter joke of an island when everyone else is enjoying summer as it should be.

INB4 continental eurocels telling me to be grateful because they were being cooked alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and GabachoCopium
Nigga I live in a desert, i wish i it was cloudy here, the sun is beating my ass so bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942 and Xangsane
Nigga I live in a desert, i wish i it was cloudy here, the sun is beating my ass so bad
I just wished I lived in a place with a perfect Mediterranean-style climate. I like PRONOUNCED yet pleasant seasons, and I like my winters SNOWY.

Instead we get April/October weather for 12 months of the year here.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
What fucking African plume to warm up September WHEN THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THAT, ALL THE HEAT IS SADLY COOKING UP AND KILLING PEOPLE ON THE CONTINENT.

Really fucking need some warm weather or I will go insane. Its not fucking November, this weather is good when it's November.

Why?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
its better for it to be cold than hot

u can keep warm

• JFL
Sucks to be Xangsane. I love this weather. Seriously, it's been so good. This is one of my best weeks this year I'm loving being alive right now! I feel like a million millimeters of foward growth right now.

• JFL
It's like 24°C in south. I don't want it any hotter. UK escaped the heatwave eurocucks got last month.

• +1
oi bruv for a chewsday iss lovely british weather innit?

• JFL
Trust me
You're not gonna enjoy summer weather when it's 36 degrees outside and mosquitoes are sucking on your blood like there's no tomorrow

• +1
Weather manipulation by elites

It's like 24°C in south. I don't want it any hotter. UK escaped the heatwave eurocucks got last month.
Heatwaves are a good thing. It's just bad in the UK because of the humidity and lack of sunlight in general meaning our bodies aren't used to it and the buildings aren't designed for it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
  • +1
Heatwaves are a good thing. It's just bad in the UK because of the humidity and lack of sunlight in general meaning our bodies aren't used to it and the buildings aren't designed for it
To compensate I just want a snowy winter

To compensate I just want a snowy winter
No it will just be rain and slippery icey roads. just everything about the UK is fucking SHIT. Why the FUCK would anyone willingly live here. The WORST country in the world. Fucking joke of a country

• WTF
No it will just be rain and slippery icey roads. just everything about the UK is fucking SHIT. Why the FUCK would anyone willingly live here. The WORST country in the world. Fucking joke of a country
UK weather = April 12 months a year

I still can't believe how can anyone live there or in Ireland where it's raining 99% of the time. I would literally kill myself...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Xangsane
I still can't believe how can anyone live there or in Ireland where it's raining 99% of the time. I would literally kill myself...
What fucking pisses me off is how many people move here

Who the fuck willingly lives here. The UK is a torture chamber

• +1
Brb moving to UK
I only like cold weather, no insects :love:

What fucking pisses me off is how many people move here

Who the fuck willingly lives here. The UK is a torture chamber
Brb moving to UK
I only like cold weather, no insects :love:
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE
07L gefs latest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
  • JFL
Sounds decent tbh. But no sun would be a problem since I like to sunbathe my testicles

• +1
Afternoon temps here are like 8-10C in winter, 30-33C in summer, and swings during spring and fall. Snow a couple times a year, Sunny or stormy during spring/summer

• +1
This is why I can’t wait for winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back