[FEDS, GTFIH!] Korean incel from Looksmax makes a nation-wide bomb threat. He labeled his actions as 'the beginning of rice revolution'.

D

Deleted member 19994

sjsjsjs

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Skywalker
over for this forum then and over for his retardation
he should go to SEA and /or pay for hookers there but he is obviously too gynocentric and low t for that :lul: @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 14693
:lul: Jfl imagine living in a time of Kpop & shit, easily the second best era for ricemen in the modern age (first being the James Shitega / Sessue Hayakawa times) and then calling for a "rice revolution".

Peak autism innit :Comfy:

:lul: Jfl imagine living in a time of Kpop & shit, easily the second best era for ricemen in the modern age (first being the James Shitega / Sessue Hayakawa times) and then calling for a "rice revolution".

I wonder what are the real motives behind the recent influx of incels.is users into this forum... Food for thought.

SEA would work for him i think......i know that this forum only sees nerdics as humans but there are some super attractive filipinas out there for ex....and they arent all with white men

easily the second best era for ricemen
Most Korean men look like shit. Your average Kim Lee is MTN at best. And, of course, your average Xiao looks like shit, too.

Yeah, mistersinister is average-looking (in his own country) given I've been in both Taiwan and Korea (vacationing). The other guys are, definitely, high-tier and up. Now, I didn't see such couples that often.

Last edited: