Feedback on my current beard

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I left my beard untouched for 2 months. It’s bit patchy in the upper and lower lip area and it does shrink and get all knotty.
E2D7CDA1 283B 410A A4FA 44A1CFD16114

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and N1666
Damn u ugly still

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., RealLifeJoker and N1666
ITS bad.. just groom it well.

Trim your beard a cut your hair and you will look better

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker and .👽.
What’s so bad about it? I never groomed my beard before.
Bro you look like homeless with that beard. Its patchy as hell. You need groom it in way that it looks more angular and clear.

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker and .👽.
Bro you look like homeless with that beard. Its patchy as hell. You need groom it in way that it looks more angular and clear.
I’ve always had patchy beard despite the fact I developed facial hair 12 years ago since I was 15

I’ve always had patchy beard despite the fact I developed facial hair 12 years ago since I was 15

Don’t see a single patch in your beard. Don’t know what these morons are on about. Get a beard brush and some beard oil for shape and fix the mustache. Head hair looks like a smurf cap; can’t you restyle?

Shave moustache. Grow chin hair more. Shape sides

Head hair looks like a smurf cap; can’t you restyle?
It’s just I haven’t been to the barbers for 3 weeks and I have grow it out because it’s too shorts to get it twisted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Shave moustache. Grow chin hair more. Shape sides
Trim moustache, yes. Shave it, no. I just happen to not get any hair on my upper/mid chin