feel bad for caitlin clark in wnba, blacks are assaulting white girl

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
why they hate her so much, fucking fat ugly sheboons disgusting creatures doing anything to go at her, whites are hated so much in america beacuse everyone knows we are most powerful, kill all ghetto retards!!!

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

these 2 creatures are trying to get in her head LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS

she diserve the treatment shes getting i fucking hate how she walks,talks,acts,lives,dresses i hate her
and shes as much as a fag as u

she diserve the treatment shes getting i fucking hate how she walks,talks,acts,lives,dresses i hate her
and shes as much as a fag as u
COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SHE WILL RUN WNBA IN FEW YEARS, NBA IS RAN BY 2 WHITE EUROPEANS HAHAHA, just wait until i go to nba and rape all these niggers and show them how basketball is playeed

COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SHE WILL RUN WNBA IN FEW YEARS, NBA IS RAN BY 2 WHITE EUROPEANS HAHAHA, just wait until i go to nba and rape all these niggers and show them how basketball is playeed
u wont amount to shit in the nba cracky
80% of the nba is black or mixed
ur whole existence is COPE

u wont amount to shit in the nba cracky
80% of the nba is black or mixed
ur whole existence is COPE
2 best player right now are 2 white serbians, feels fucking good to see my fellow countryman rape you niggers and luka winning a ring

not for long tho one of them is almost past his prime and luka is the only white person winning
the rest is black
jokic is 29 and with his playstyle he can play until 49 u casual

• WTF
Reactions: alurmo
she can sit on my dick to be honest im desperate

2 best player right now are 2 white serbians, feels fucking good to see my fellow countryman rape you niggers and luka winning a ring

View attachment 2958359View attachment 2958360

View attachment 2958359View attachment 2958360
Those are slavics. They used to be white slaves same as black americans. Yugoslawia been winning olympic golds and world cups in bbal. Slavics and black americans are the best basketball players. You wont see a lot of white aryans or skinny frail ethopians dominate bball. Skin color is not necassarily race. Some Indians are black they aint afro americans. They great because of there genetics if not why are white american germanics and aryans not balling in bbal. But same in swimming white germanics are way superior swimmers then blacks

why they hate her so much, fucking fat ugly sheboons disgusting creatures doing anything to go at her, whites are hated so much in america beacuse everyone knows we are most powerful, kill all ghetto retards!!!

View attachment 2958348

Even white players hate her. i heard from sources its because she is straight. 90% of the league are lesbians. They bully and mock all the straight players. former straight players said in the past they got bullied because zhey didnt wanna take part in the freak show

this nigga watches womens sports on top of regular goy ball games

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer