Feel bad for the guy who tried impersonating the Trump shooter

L

Lebgfinal

User
He basically larped as the guy who shot trump and everyone believed it.
Now his life is fucking ruined because his larp went too famous and everyone thinks he is the shooter.
When he has nothing to do with it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, iblamechico, ElTruecel and 5 others
WAIT WTF LOL

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Dumbass nigga looking for attention

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, dgzty, Chadeep and 5 others
Dumbass nigga looking for attention
The most shocking thing is mainstream media reposting obvious trolls as being true.
This random troll got his face reposted by official american news as being true information.
I've always been on the opinion that spreading misinformation is easy but this is next level.
This shows our news outlet don't verify their information and shouldn't be trusted.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
It was pretty obvious, this dude had some obvious facial differences. jfl american normies are so fucking retarded its insane

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
It was pretty obvious, this dude had some obvious facial differences. jfl american normies are so fucking retarded its insane
Yeah I didn't believe it either, I was skeptical.

I dont feel bad for him who gives a damn

In 3 days they will have forgotten completely about him. In fact its a great opportunity to make a gaming youtube channel and start monetizing, you should do the same quite frankly.

I dont feel bad for him who gives a damn

In 3 days they will have forgotten completely about him. In fact its a great opportunity to make a gaming youtube channel and start monetizing, you should do the same quite frankly.
No this will not be forgotten about, this assasination attempt is very important part of american history.

No this will not be forgotten about, this assasination attempt is very important part of american history.
Nah it will be forgotten 100%. Failed assasination attemps happen a lot. Bet you as a youngcel (To be honest i wasnt born anyways) never heard of Reagan getting shot for example

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and owlofathena
@
6'5 HTN
6'5 HTN made a face rating vid on him

@
6'5 HTN'5 HTN
6'5 HTN made a face rating vid on him

I'm not talking about the actual shooter lol, I'm talking about the guy who impersonated his ass come on.

Deserved for being so stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003