Iron
Screenshot 2024 09 17 at 93206 PM

• JFL
Reactions: jué and Ascеnd
Screenshot 2024 09 17 at 94920 PM

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Not interested in morphing

You appear to have an overbite, you can just jutt your jaw forward and never have to worry about mandibular advancement surgery, you will get used to it and notice you look much better, trust me. You have pretty decent craniofacial growth, especially for an Asian, you actually have a maxilla, grow out your hair, and get a wavy perm + jutting, and you will look amazing, then you may happily make thirst traps on TikTok. I find it pointless to give people advice, you likely won't even listen and instead make a list of about 14 different invasive surgeries and implants to complete instead and remain an ignored normie forever.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cc_7373, Ascеnd and hekch
5'9 175 cm doctor measured, RIP

at least that's slightly above average height for my pheno
I am 6 feet 3 with(asian) but I am very concious about my face. I been having some mental reservation about surgery as well. Tbh the surgeries may only ascend a maximum 1 point to 1.5 point to face(which is alot but not enough to make over that height). At that height, you need to invest in LL as we;; and see what you can get. You probably can get 3-4 inches from LL alone

• +1
Reactions: hekch
I am 6 feet 3 with a 22 inch bideltoid asian as well. I been having some mental reservation about surgery as well. Tbh the surgeries may only ascend a maximum 1 point to 1.5 point to face(which is alot but not enough to make over that height). At that height, you need to invest in LL and see what you can get. You probably can get 3-4 inches from LL alone
kek or i just find a wife in east asia. my goal isn't to slay it's to get married. LL is helly risky and then just make money and learn a skill

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I am 6 feet 3 with(asian) but I am very concious about my face. I been having some mental reservation about surgery as well. Tbh the surgeries may only ascend a maximum 1 point to 1.5 point to face(which is alot but not enough to make over that height). At that height, you need to invest in LL as we;; and see what you can get. You probably can get 3-4 inches from LL alone
will also lift too and i think that would increase my smv tbh. we'll see. if you're east asian you seriosuly lucked out in height especially if you're from southern china like me ur literally like 1 in 500 lol

kek or i just find a wife in east asia. my goal isn't to slay it's to get married. LL is helly risky and then just make money and learn a skill
My goal is to slay. Asian girls in america love the height and frame. Even my asian american ABG optamologist mirin my height.

My goal is to slay. Asian girls in america love the height and frame
good luck man, i think ltr is better, be careful out there. to slay id probably need 2 inch lifts as well. ru east asian?

ive only known one east asian who was 6'3 but i know quite a few at 6'. my parents are short tho. if ur average in the face u should be fine

ive only known one east asian who was 6'3 but i know quite a few at 6'. my parents are short tho. if ur average in the face u should be fine
yeah I am very average in the face but I have severe flaws around my eye area and my very recessed side profile pic

yeah I am very average in the face but I have severe flaws around my eye area and my very recessed side profile pic
sent a morph. put it in faceapp, long hair, and hollywood 2 filter. base it off of that.

there's an eye surgeon named richard allen. he's from iowa or something. he's quite good. in turkey

Ayse Dolar Bilge, MD​

I think she could help you. Avoid taban

there is limb lengthening without complications. You might only 2-3 inches in length tho. The people who get LL and get complciations are asking a steep raise of 5-7 inches in height

there is limb lengthening without complications. You might only 2-3 inches in length tho. The people who get LL and get complciations are asking a steep raise of 5-7 inches in height
look up "the looksmaxxing channel" on youtube. he only got not even 2 inches. ive studied this extensively.

look up "the looksmaxxing channel" on youtube. he only got not even 2 inches. ive studied this extensively.
try to morph my side. My maxilla is very recessed till the point it affecting my eyelids
20240915 203851

Last edited:
Download   2024 09 18T192346503

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: recker12 and hekch
im 6'2 and white just rope g

looks really good, what did you do? top tier morph? what stuff does this take?
ramus shaving and columella lowering. and bigger genioplasty/ Lower jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: hekch
you need a much much better haircut. get a perm. longer on top shorter on the sides. @recker12

recker12

I am trying grow my hair out

Thicker eyebrows, better skin - younger looking

No need for hardmaxxing
4393769 Screenshot 2024 09 17 at 94920 PM

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and hekch
Thicker eyebrows, better skin - younger looking

No need for hardmaxxing
been doing this already// appreciate the help

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Dendoni
been doing this already// appreciate the help
4393769 Screenshot 2024 09 17 at 94920 PM

You are korean/vietnamese i'd guess, so bb cream or something is legit looksmax for you

If us, of different colors used makeup, we are automatically fags

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Sorry habibi, it's quite late here, so my brain doesn't even work

Do literally this:

Copy kpop star you like aesthetic of/you look like the most and copy his hairstyle, fashion, etc
B76b531a5de1e440885e2d778fe44404
1148dc7b803b84bfa74fd626ba8971d8

Inspiration

These guys are already looksmaxxed, so no need to overthink so much

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and hekch
N
lol, this pic is already with minor hardmaxxes
Not really, it's just picture with bigger size, so it "jumps", when i used faceapp, the before after were the same size

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
4396038 1726704464166

Hairstyle of this guy would probably suit you:
B76b531a5de1e440885e2d778fe44404

• +1
Reactions: hekch and truthhurts
here

Attachments

• IMG_8721.jpeg
    IMG_8721.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 0
thanks ill morph that style on me
Good idea, lucky you are asian, you don't have any idea how makeup maxxing would help me... But i'd be called fag and that would be statusmin... I have red skin on my nose 😭😔