Feel horny after eating kebab/greasy food?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I’m leanmaxxing at 13% bf rn and just binge ate on a kebab now I feel like taking all my clothes off and busting a fat nut rn

I obviously don’t wanna ruin my nofap streak but it’s literally an aphrodisiac

No wonder why people say bulking increases testosterone when you require more calories in than just simply cutting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, PsychoDsk and 3 others
@appealmaxed @St.TikTokcel @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yes my friend even the great jews of @enchanted_elixir can not compare with @MoggerGaston . Stay safe and listen to the birds @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @cromagnon @baerr @looksmaxxing223 @enriquecel

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, MoggerGaston and Gaygymmaxx
Yes my friend even the great jews of @enchanted_elixir can not compare with @MoggerGaston . Stay safe and listen to the birds @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @cromagnon @baerr @looksmaxxing223 @enriquecel

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Let me pass it on and consult one of my wisest birds.

@asdvek

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567 and asdvek
You keep doing this why?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, greycel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
@appealmaxed @St.TikTokcel @Debetro
tbh, what was on the kebab? if i ate a kebab i wouldn’t feel to bad since it’s primarily meat. (i’d still feel bad if i went over cals)
i feel extra shit when i eat processed asf food like cookie, nutella, pizza shit like that. (i’m delusional, one binge and i feel i reversed a week of progress jfl)

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
tbh, what was on the kebab? if i ate a kebab i wouldn’t feel to bad since it’s primarily meat. (i’d still feel bad if i went over cals)
i feel extra shit when i eat processed asf food like cookie, nutella, pizza shit like that. (i’m delusional, one binge and i feel i reversed a week of progress jfl)
It was mixed between chicken and beef. I had chips with it too which was really greasy and I mean it. Added mayonnaise and chilli sauce which was extra 50-100 kcals.

So overall I may have add anywhere between 800-1200 calories

It was mixed between chicken and beef. I had chips with it too which was really greasy and I mean it. Added mayonnaise and chilli sauce which was extra 50-100 kcals.

So overall I may have add anywhere between 800-1200 calories
yeah i’ve done the same a few times, just get back on normal deficit tbh, tho i do try to go a bit lower on cals the day after i do what u did, just to compensate a bit
probably only 1-2 day setback dw

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
thats called an ed man not delusion

I’m leanmaxxing at 13% bf rn and just binge ate on a kebab now I feel like taking all my clothes off and busting a fat nut rn

I obviously don’t wanna ruin my nofap streak but it’s literally an aphrodisiac

No wonder why people say bulking increases testosterone when you require more calories in than just simply cutting
HOW CAN YOU BINGE WITH KEBAP OROSPU COCUGU
KEBAB IS LITERALLY MADE OUT OF RED MEAT
KEBAB=TEST
LOOK AT THE HAIRY TURKS WITH 1000 NG/DL TEST WITH EATING GREASY FOODS
JUST DONT EAT KEBAB WITH FUCKING BREAD BREAD=SHIT REAL TURKS (ONLY ME YURUK CHAD) EAT KEBAB W/O BREAD LIKE STEAK I AM %22 (I KNOW I AM FAT 8 MONTHS AGO I WAS SUB15 BF) BODYFAT AND I GOT 750 NG/DL TEST NATURALLY KEBAB POWER