• So Sad
Reactions: UglyItalian, Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 24278
i would kill myself if i was a dishwasher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Deleted member 20370 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I bet you’re a quiet cuck who just chuckles nervously when one of the sluts place a dish in the sink and say something like “dang why is it so busy!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyItalian, Deleted member 26642, Chadeep and 3 others
It’s not that bad tbh, as long as it’s not too busy it’s pretty chill
doubt it, it must be soul crushing, to know that you are on the bottom of the social pyramid.....not to mention the salary, which must be like minimum wage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I bet you’re a quiet cuck who just chuckles nervously when one of the sluts place a dish in the sink and say something like “dang why is it so busy!”
Yesterday one of them was like “I’m gonna be in here till 23:00” and I just didn’t reply

doubt it, it must be soul crushing, to know that you are on the bottom of the social pyramid.....not to mention the salary, which must be like minimum wage
It’s not like I plan on doing it forever, it’s only part time too. U gotta remember I ain’t 40 years old like u

Yesterday one of them was like “I’m gonna be in here till 23:00” and I just didn’t reply
bro is trying to convince me that he isn’t from the US by using 24-hour clock ☠️ na fuck you, you North Carolinian mofo.
Anyway, you’re a liar, you did respond to her when she said that. You just nodded and said “yup”

• JFL
Reactions: UglyItalian and Deleted member 23558
bro is trying to convince me that he isn’t from the US by using 24-hour clock ☠️ na fuck you, you North Carolinian mofo.
Anyway, you’re a liar, you did respond to her when she said that. You just nodded and said “yup”
Nope I said nothing cause my brain took too long to process what she said and come up with an appropriate response. Cold calculating sigma male shit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
top 3 movies now

It’s not like I plan on doing it forever, it’s only part time too. U gotta remember I ain’t 40 years old like u
“part time“

been doing it for over a year now.

Yeah son im like 5 years older than u and i have a better job

• JFL
Reactions: UglyItalian, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 24278
“part time“

been doing it for over a year now.

Yeah son im like 5 years older than u and i have a better job
I’ve been doing it since January lol what?

Nope I said nothing cause my brain took too long to process what she said and come up with an appropriate response. Cold calculating sigma male shit
Na she just thinks you’re the fat ugly non-tatted cuck dishwasher simp

• JFL
NEET (candala) is better than being bottom of social pyramid worker (sudhra) . manusmrti predicted this

• Love it
  • JFL
N
Idgaf blud she’s fat as shit too
Nope, she’s not fat, she’s just a bit thick and I saw you looking at her and you’d want to fuck her if she let you

• JFL
cope, youre well know dishwasher.
you already wrote about it last year
Even if that was true it’s a perfectly normal job to have at my age. After all the movie watching you’ve done you should know that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Mofo interrogating me n shit 💀 true detective type shit innit
mofo changing the subject either giga coomer or ropemax samadhi maxxer avalokiteswara shit innit

• JFL
Severe low blood sugar is below 54 mg/dL. Blood sugar this low may make you faint (pass out). Often, you'll need someone to help you treat severe low blood sugar. People with diabetes may experience low blood sugar as often as once or twice a week, even when managing their blood sugar closely.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 20399
Woah wild guess it’s not like that’s the most common hair colour or anything 💀
Cmon bro we all know you like her, I seen her go back in forth from the kitchen to the dining room brining dishes and shi

Severe low blood sugar is below 54 mg/dL. Blood sugar this low may make you faint (pass out). Often, you'll need someone to help you treat severe low blood sugar. People with diabetes may experience low blood sugar as often as once or twice a week, even when managing their blood sugar closely.
Lowkey think I have this

Cmon bro we all know you like her, I seen her go back in forth from the kitchen to the dining room brining dishes and shi
she wants me but I don’t want her 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
she wants me but I don’t want her 🤷‍♂️
Coping fatass short cuck, you want her but she doesn’t want you.

Anyway, even if she did want you and you didn’t want her, then you can’t be sigma because sigmas are cucks, you’d just be typical alpha. Over for you. I’m a cucked lonely sigma mirin?

@Vermilioncore
@Manletmachine

You two are fascinating.

• +1
Coping fatass short cuck, you want her but she doesn’t want you.

Anyway, even if she did want you and you didn’t want her, then you can’t be sigma because sigmas are cucks, you’d just be typical alpha. Over for you. I’m a cucked lonely sigma mirin?
lol keep projecting lil bro im a sigma with many girls waiting for my cock

Na I’m tatted up lil peep type shit, meanwhile you’re the fat ass shrek bozo washing dishes all swampy n shit 💀💀💀
nah people see u in the street and be like "why does that beta male loser have tats?"

nah people see u in the street and be like "why does that beta male loser have tats?"
Na they feel mogged and go search up “fake tattoos” on Amazon to buy 💀 same day delivery too innit

Wage cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
praying it's not busy. praying it's dead as fuck and someone has kept the place tidy