feel sorry for the poor dude that sat beside me copying my answers on my exam

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
prob thought i was smart cus i was a shitskin, and thought he would get an A if he copied my answers.

lmao, its over for him

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
This is what happens when you rot in your room all day and don't go to class. It's a wonder you're even passing when all you do is shitpost on PSL and watch anime

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
This is what happens when you rot in your room all day and don't go to class. It's a wonder you're even passing when all you do is shitpost on PSL and watch anime

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
This is what happens when you rot in your room all day

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Nibba
He’s in med school, he needs to be on here for research for ass burgers

Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).
Linux Help Forum:

Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?

Aspergatron: said in aspergatronic robot voice "CUT IS NOT EFFICIENT!"

Regular IT guy: "Oh wow, that's really not what I asked for..."

by LemurGuy January 14, 2013

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Insomniac
Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).
Linux Help Forum:

Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?

Aspergatron: said in aspergatronic robot voice "CUT IS NOT EFFICIENT!"

Regular IT guy: "Oh wow, that's really not what I asked for..."

by LemurGuy January 14, 2013
Stop bullying spergs you neurotypical faggot :feelsree:

That was me wtf i thought you knew what you were doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 176, Insomniac and 2 others
Invite him to this forum