Feelin kinda shit

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
All my life my family told me i'm good looking. But when i find out about blackpill from Face and Lms i was shocked that they're lying. All my life i thought that i was goodlooking, i thought that girls don't care about me becouse i was very shy. Nope. And now sometimes when i walk by the street i feel like chad, and BUM heres come the reflection. I see my bloated horse face, shit chin jaw prominent ears. In tuch my face and i Dell my acne, fuckin red button. Even if i'm averge i still sometimes feel like chad and BUM Supreise Supreise motherfucker you're not one. And at this fuckin moment i feel kinda shit. My hole expectations and dreams of being aproched be stayses are fuckin gone. Combine this with being mental. When i drive a bus a think cheeks are cheeking me out but no they looking at chad that mogs me to skyrim. And this feeling when you jerk off thinking about girl that is propably fucked by this dude in class. I Hate them both. When i see girl in the street i imagine how they're fucked by my "friends". I don't go out becouse i don't want to see how people have fun. My friend (he's not better than my) invite my all time. I dont know is it worth to go to party today.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
far worse problems then u can have my friend.

Last edited:
I can't even watch avengers becouse there's to many chads there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1464, Bluepill and 2 others
Not a single word.

Yeh I have the whole thinking I’m chad thing for a second and then BAM I’m not. Sucks. Don’t know which perception to beleive tbh

Life is a bitch, man.

welcome to my world

"looking at the chad that mogs me to skyrim" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill and Insomniac