Feeling empty

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
To this point I don’t know if being blackpilled is something positive for me. Yes it did open my eyes and enlighten me on things that used to confuse me a lot, making me aware of the sick game we men are forced to play nowadays. But at the same time I lost the capability of enjoying tiny little things in life as I could before. Now apart from looksmaxing I don’t really have any other genuine interests or life orientations.

just do lookmaxxing to lifemaxxing, not lifemaxxing for lookmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Feels me.
0ADA40BE 474E 472B A5C4 4EFE23206CEC

maybe you should take a break from this site, go try some new hobbies and hang out with your friends more. try not to let your looks control how happy you are.

• +1
I feel you bro.
I've been ldaring hard for the past 2 weeks

I feel you bro.
I've been ldaring hard for the past 2 weeks
When was the start of your blackpill journey?

When was the start of your blackpill journey?
The black pill at it's purest forum, probably 1-2 years ago. Jordan Peterson then mgtow then this
I've been redpilled (kind of always knew that the ncie guy finishes last, personality matters Little etc) since 12-13.

The black pill at it's purest forum, probably 1-2 years ago. Jordan Peterson then mgtow then this
I've been redpilled (kind of always knew that the ncie guy finishes last, personality matters Little etc) since 12-13.
I’ve been partly redpilled since 2017. The blackpill first hit me when I started to browse Braincels last September, at first only out of curiosity but then it became addictive. Then I discovered mgtow, lookism, FaceAndLMS and looksmax to the point where there’s no turning back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I’ve been partly redpilled since 2017. The blackpill first hit me when I started to browse Braincels last September, at first only out of curiosity but then it became addictive. Then I discovered mgtow, lookism, FaceAndLMS and looksmax to the point where there’s no turning back.
Once you go black, you never turn back.
I instinctively knew this shit all along, while friend was writing poems to more beautiful women then him, I kinda knew it was pointless, and be would get rejected and some other general cases.
When I finally discovered it, I wasn't surprised by it at all, what kinda surprised me, is to what extent lookism goes(your job, society treatment) and on what scale.

• So Sad