feeling good about yourself? get ready.

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
out there there is a plethora of male models, some even in groups, getting money and living insane top 1% life just because they were born that way.
While you struggled years to get your oneitis, prayed for puberty, softmaxxed, looksmaxxed, roided, supplemented, chewed, mewed, worked out, any of them could walk up to a girl they like and by all laws they have a 99% chance of at least fucking her.

and while you are proud of one trait, they destroy you in it to the point you feel like bottom 20% instead of top 80% in that feature
and before some retard comes with the mentality of ''but that's just unhealthy comparing yourself to people with fillers and literal top 1% lifestyle travelling wherever they want with insane environments and diets and help, how can you compete?''
well, you see, most models come from small places too, literal villages, small towns in europe and whatnot, this guy is from a small city in germany https://www.instagram.com/moritz_hau/?hl=de
now he is travelling the world and probably fucking someones oneitis for fun. Because he can just walk up to anyone. At that point your physical self doesn't even represent your inner self, it may even seem absurd to try to make yourself seem like a good person because the physical halo does everything for you.
While someone might be roiding, taking fin, or whatever the fuck,
these people are on a beach in mauritius fucking some scandinavian model.
can't even fathom this myself because of how hard my brain tries to counter it with coping insanely hard.
Enjoy your life in the slum with the rest of the subhumans without any freedom, this is how true human beings live like, sub8 death theory is beyond true.
If you ever feel like your life is happy, just remember 2 things, your worst flaw, and the fact some people are handed everything.
No money can buy this either, mms mog rappers, billionaires, rich kids, musicians, singers, they mog them all, literally curb stomped by their sheer existence.
these people will never experience a time of triumph, volatile environment or some altercation or argument.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
doesnt phase me

Jesus Christ ruggy
I didn't read but what's got you in a blackpill mood today my man

Imagine writing a essay about another dude

theres a guy so fat on train he literally cant sit down what the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1464
being a male model is probably like being a woman on tinder

you want to meet someone, but you spend your life getting dog-piled by incels and subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, LordNorwood and PubertyMaxxer
KMS IS THE OONLY OPTION

he moved away to the lobby between 2 train vehicles, he wss standing next to me next to an empty seat where he placed his bags and he wss just standing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1464
>another dude
these are thousands of people you retarded ape
14B39E5D 0A17 4425 8C99 68292470EC46

he moved away to the lobby between 2 train vehicles, he wss standing next to me next to an empty seat where he placed his bags and he wss just standing
pics
how common are truly fat people in hungary? here in america you eventually just tune them out

Dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
pics
how common are truly fat people in hungary? here in america you eventually just tune them out
hungarians are animals by default, fucking magyars

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
What’s the point of threads like these? Go rope OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902