feeling guilt again

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
i knew something wasn't right and yet stillwent through with it :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
What ? U fapped ?

• +1
What ? U fapped ?
no. i feel guilt because i took my chances with my oneitis even though i knew it was risky. i was so dellusional that i thought that being confident would get me a psl 9 girl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock and majesticincel
no. i feel guilt because i took my chances with my oneitis even though i knew it was risky. i was so dellusional that i thought that being confident would get me a psl 9 girl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
DELETE AND BLOCK :feelsshh::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
DELETE AND BLOCK :feelsshh::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
i waited 5 months for her to reply. i sent her like 10 messages. it wasnt gonna happens adly, she was way to good for me, i knew it and i paid for it

• So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
i waited 5 months for her to reply. i sent her like 10 messages. it wasnt gonna happens adly, she was way to good for me, i knew it and i paid for it
wow u addicted af.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
Brutal. Im sorry man:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and PARISIEN
Serves you right Stacysexual. If we don't give Becky sympathy when she writes sad songs about Chad ditching her then we shouldn't have it for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and PARISIEN
wow u addicted af.
i mean, she is like the most beuatiful and high IQ girl in the country, it was impossible to let go. who wouldnt persist?

Brutal. Im sorry man:feelsrope::feelsrope:
her profile was basically dead. i think id still be waiting to this day while she is on the other side of the country getting drunk and having threesomes with chad. this girl was the worst thing that happened to me.

• So Sad
i mean, she is like the most beuatiful and high IQ girl in the country, it was impossible to let go. who wouldnt persist?
U need to found a lower version of her and told yourself that your oneitis it’s stupid and ugly like she wasn’t that great it’s kind of working for me..

Until I remember those are lies.. she was perfect :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: