Feeling hypoglycemic no matter how much sugar I gobble

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Only today and really weird. I feel kinda hypoglycemic and it won't go away. Have eaten a couple of ripe bananas in a row but I still feel hypo. Anyone ever had this? I also feel hungry and the hunger doesn't go away or lessen despite me eating and eating.

Diabetes
Serious answer your insulin resistance might be too high idk tho not a doctor

Diabetes
Serious answer your insulin resistance might be too high idk tho not a doctor
Why though? I'm very young, not fat anymore and I fast once per week. The last time I had blood sugar issues was when I was a fat 240 lbs fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Why though? I'm very young, not fat anymore and I fast once per week. The last time I had blood sugar issues was when I was a fat 240 lbs fuck.
Idk bro like I said, not a doctor. Tell me more about your eating habits, though.

Idk bro like I said, not a doctor. Tell me more about your eating habits, though.
I eat only when I'm hungry and quit once I fell full. Learnt listening to my body. I also eat what my body asks for, if I crave fruits, I eat fruits, if I crave something fatty, I do that etc. And I've been doing great on this approach so far.

Right now though, I feel insatiably hungry, hypo and kinda fainty too and my vision is a little blurry. But I don't feel bad actually, more like HGH level hunger of death.

I eat only when I'm hungry and quit once I fell full. Learnt listening to my body. I also eat what my body asks for, if I crave fruits, I eat fruits, if I crave something fatty, I do that etc. And I've been doing great on this approach so far.

Right now though, I feel insatiably hungry, hypo and kinda fainty too and my vision is a little blurry. But I don't feel bad actually, more like HGH level hunger of death.
Blurry vision sounds pretty not good. How frequently do you eat, what would you estimate is the macro breakdown of your diet, and how long is your weekly fast?

Go keto and stop gobbling nutritionless slave food

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Blurry vision sounds pretty not good. How frequently do you eat, what would you estimate is the macro breakdown of your diet, and how long is your weekly fast?
Frequency and macros greatly vary depending on what my body tells me. And I fast one day per week.

You are a lost cause mate.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Go keto and stop gobbling nutritionless slave food
I get gallbladder attacks from too much saturated fat. And these always last several hours.

Frequency and macros greatly vary depending on what my body tells me. And I fast one day per week.
Not really sure what to say then. Try and do things to increase your insulin sensitivity. Eat less frequently and cut down on the insulogenic foods. Sounds like your current diet isn't working.

Not really sure what to say then. Try and do things to increase your insulin sensitivity. Eat less frequently and cut down on the insulogenic foods. Sounds like your current diet isn't working.
I eat very infrequently already. But, as I said, I don't feel bad at all, it's just a little weird. Am still eating rn and I'm starting to feel more normal. I need some protein now and a little fat.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I eat very infrequently already. But, as I said, I don't feel bad at all, it's just a little weird. Am still eating rn and I'm starting to feel more normal. I need some protein now and a little fat.
Alright mate you are the boss after all

Alright mate you are the boss after all
It's amazing actually how our bodies talk to us. It always knows what it needs. Feel way better now. That's why I ditched diets and schedules long ago and started listening more to my body.

Are u on mk677?

I get gallbladder attacks from too much saturated fat. And these always last several hours.
How do you even know that sat. fat is the cause? Just try cutting out all plant foods for a week or so and just eat eggs, dairy and meat.
Plants are the root cause of our ailments, there is no solid proof animal products cause harm.

How do you even know that sat. fat is the cause? Just try cutting out all plant foods for a week or so and just eat eggs, dairy and meat.
Plants are the root cause of our ailments, there is no solid proof animal products cause harm.
because i only get them when i eat something with saturated fat in it lol. and i mean ONLY.
Are u on mk677?
no

because i only get them when i eat something with saturated fat in it lol. and i mean ONLY.

no
Does that also include plants with sat. fat?