Feeling motivated after exams

zubin

zubin

Iron
Finished Alevels on Tuesday and I’ve been feeling motivated and ready to do more productive shit. Been applying to mad jobs and studying topics which interest me. Tbh I don’t know what else to do. If anyone has suggestions for something to kill the time too, please feel free to share them here

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, <6PSLcel and jordanisbetterthanu
  • +1
Reactions: zubin
Mirin. I wouldn't have the motivation to study after winning 2 MVPs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, zubin and BrahminBoss
good shit bro. idk if youre into it but rock climbing is super fun plus a good workout. just try to find some sport activities you like, theyre a great way to have fun with your friends and meet really nice girls. rn im doing rock climbing, pickeball/tennis, muay thai, and gonna start soccer again soon. have a productive summer bro. also if you wanna make money you could start a mobile car detailing business, my freiend started one a few days ago and has already gotten clients wheres hes profited $80/hr

• +1
do a pushup right now

• JFL
good shit bro. idk if youre into it but rock climbing is super fun plus a good workout. just try to find some sport activities you like, theyre a great way to have fun with your friends and meet really nice girls. rn im doing rock climbing, pickeball/tennis, muay thai, and gonna start soccer again soon. have a productive summer bro. also if you wanna make money you could start a mobile car detailing business, my freiend started one a few days ago and has already gotten clients wheres hes profited $80/hr
I was actually thinking about starting it, rock climbing sounds amazing. Need to get a job also so I’ll try out that idea brother

Fuck it, why not. I get to put it on my cv and to learn it on a surface level seems okay so
I don't see how that would be useful tbh. devs are like the slaves of the compsci sphere.
its not like ur gonna use the 3 hours of python youve learned anywhere.
If you wanna make bread with compsci you wanna go into the very deep stuff like database engineering, algorithms, deep learning etc