Feeling shitty because I couldn't compliment my crush on her new hairstyle.

dough2

dough2

Gold
She came in with bangs today, looked good AF. I wanted to give her a compliment but couldn't bring myself to do it (don't think I've ever gave a serious compliment before) so I just pretended to ignore her. So what should I say next time I talk to her? Not sure if I should say I like your hair, your hair looks good, your hair suits your face, etc.

Trying saying ‘Damn, looking fine and dandy’.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy, Deleted member 1106 and 2 others
jfl if you think giving her compliments will make her like you

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
tell her ur a barber and that she should visit u if she needs to trim down there too

So you’re mad cuz you couldn’t cuck out ?

I was in the same situation OP. But daily reminder that you can't go wrong complimenting a foid just once. Like even if you do it creepily (as long as you don't worshop and keep compliimenting her one everything) it'll just be taken as a compliment.
Just be low inhib and compliment her hair like you'd do to a friend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and dough2
Say to her: "Mirin that NW0 straight hairline of yours tbh ngl, easy PSL6. Potentially PSL7 if 6 foot 5 and a slightly longer ramus tbh ngl no homo"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy and 2 others
I was in the same situation OP. But daily reminder that you can't go wrong complimenting a foid just once. Like even if you do it creepily (as long as you don't worshop and keep compliimenting her one everything) it'll just be taken as a compliment.
Just be low inhib and compliment her hair like you'd do to a friend.
Legit. What should I say though? Your hair looks good, I really like your new haircut, etc.

Legit. What should I say though? Your hair looks good, I really like your new haircut, etc.
I usually say, "Oh your hair looks good today", but I don't compliment more than once per day, maybe even only about once per week.

Bangs r sexy as fk but whatever you do

Dont compliment her. It makes girls drier than the sahara. Speaking form experience here.

Bangs r sexy as fk but whatever you do

Dont compliment her. It makes girls drier than the sahara. Speaking form experience here.

Legit but how else do I show interest if she's shy as fuck?

Just start a conversation with her about something cool
If she doesnt reciprocate after a while youll know its over

Dont ever compliment a girl.

no compliment her if its a genuine compliment

since u do think her hair look fine, shell recieve it well

next time you see her say:
"DAMMN SHORTY your hair looking FINE AF. why you dont you come on back to my crib crib so i can dick you down tonight?"

say smth like ur hair is nice today but last ... it was even nicer

Just start a conversation with her about something cool
If she doesnt reciprocate after a while youll know its over
Should I talk about how I went to get a trim during lunch a week ago and it ended up with me coming back to work with a #2 buzzcut?
no compliment her if its a genuine compliment

since u do think her hair look fine, shell recieve it well

next time you see her say:
"DAMMN SHORTY your hair looking FINE AF. why you dont you come on back to my crib crib so i can dick you down tonight?"
If I could do a good black guy impression I would probably be one of the funniest people on the Earth.