Feeling suicidal because of all the people forcing me to live my life alone.

Dutchcel01

Dutchcel01

Iron
I am depressed for years now. More then 10 years alone without anybody to talk to and now its been enough. I hate that women always have rejected me and that I've have been forced to live all my life alone. The reason I never tried suicide is the through of surviving and living as a vegetable for the rest of my life. I sometimes feel like I should take revenge on women. The horrible life they forced me into...

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
danm netherlands must be brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BigJimsWornOutTires, MoggerGaston and 2 others
It's horrible
i hate to ask but do you happen to be like 5'9? thats probs why your incel bc average there is 6'1 overall,6'2 for zoomers,why would you expect girls to pick you?

There’s no chance of surviving if you fall of a skyscraper

i hate to ask but do you happen to be like 5'9? thats probs why your incel bc average there is 6'1 overall,6'2 for zoomers,why would you expect girls to pick you?
Im like 178-1.80 but thats still short

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Are we witnessing a elliot rodger case in real time?

I haven't had any friends in over 5 years now, this is why im here at almost 19yrs old, why the fuck did my life have to end up like this

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Are we witnessing a elliot rodger case in real time?
I sometimes want to do something about the injustice women did to me, but probably not like ER

and legit no good options?
No its truly over. And women I match usually unmatch after first interaction. Too much time cost and you end up with nothing

bro fear is the devil, never let fear hold you back (y)(y)(y)

I haven't had any friends in over 5 years now, this is why im here at almost 19yrs old, why the fuck did my life have to end up like this
You have us bro 😎 👊!

you got nothing to lose now imo. start hardmaxxing and getting on gear. it’ll get better, heads up bhai

There’s more happiness to life other than sex u dumb kid

• +1
Reactions: greycel
you got nothing to lose now imo. start hardmaxxing and getting on gear. it’ll get better, heads up bhai
lol I always tell these depressed uncles to stray hard maxxing but they never do they rather just accept their fate like some fucking bitches

• +1
Reactions: guilty
im htn volcel women arent worth it blud :redpill:

inceldom rates are around 80% in the netherlands, one of the worst countries in the world

lol I always tell these depressed uncles to stray hard maxxing but they never do they rather just accept their fate like some fucking bitches
real. if i was in their position (which is sort of am), id start blasting and wageslaving for surgeries asap + invasive looksmaxxing methods. But nah its too difficult and they’d rather rot away or rope

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
inceldom rates are around 80% in the netherlands, one of the worst countries in the world
Australia’s easily the hardest imo, he should thank himself he doesn’t live here jfl

yea honestly being a handsome incel like me is a more based form of existence

It's horrible
Dutch women aren't easy but doable. Have you tried jestermaxxing? I can help!

Get a pack of long balloons and an air pump. Dress up like a clown and go to a crowded area. You'll be making penises with the balloons. Good luck!

I'm your friend bro :Comfy:

And OP, @Dutchcel01 if you ever need somebody to talk with DM me. Don't go down the wrong path brother

As one of the users above said, sex/relationships is just one aspect of life.
You should look for a wife and I'm 100% sure you can find one.

Theres BILLIONS of girls out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. You just need 1 of those seconds to be your ENTIRE LIFETIME. And there are 4 BILLION girls out there (prolly 3, cuz you are not a nonce lol).

If for some reason you are still struggling, which I assure you, you wouldn't... then try to find one in another country.

The average height for a guy in the UK is 176cm. You would be much taller than the average guy here.
And this is one of the taller countries in the world.

I am depressed for years now. More then 10 years alone without anybody to talk to and now its been enough. I hate that women always have rejected me and that I've have been forced to live all my life alone. The reason I never tried suicide is the through of surviving and living as a vegetable for the rest of my life. I sometimes feel like I should take revenge on women. The horrible life they forced me into...
Just Mamoa Max then move to SEA