Feeling suicidal

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
I dont have the urge to leave my house anymore cause im tired of everything im a fucking waste of oxygen that will never get laid and remain as a incel until I die god please end my life already

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1089
it's okay man you're not the only one, just find some good copes and focus on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
it's okay man you're not the only one, just find some good copes and focus on them
Bro you called me ugly in another post I made and now that I feel like shit you treat me nice?

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Bro you called me ugly in another post I made and now that I feel like shit you treat me nice?
It's not personal. If you're ugly just don't post your pics

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 1560 and hopemaxxer

this is a blackpill forum and not tumbler. i'm not gonna sugarcoat your ass and delude you into believing shit that's not meant for you and if you you're too much of a pussy to handle the truth then get your fucking ass out of this site

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
bro...

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997
this is a blackpill forum and not tumbler. i'm not gonna sugarcoat your ass and delude you into believing shit that's not meant for you and if you you're too much of a pussy to handle the truth then get your fucking ass out of this site
Im not a pussy bro I havent fully became blackpilled yet thats the reason

I’m ugly too, lose the bloat you will be fine in India
I wanna head over to thailand I heard you get laid easy over there

I wanna head over to thailand I heard you get laid easy over there
You live in India bro. I’m ugly and I got tons of attention in India . It’s so easy in India lmao how can you be struggling to get laid

It's not personal. If you're ugly just don't post your pics
Thats dumb bro people who are "ugly" as you say they are usually post they're face anyways and people rate them good

this is me everyday

You live in India bro. I’m ugly and I got tons of attention in India . It’s so easy in India lmao how can you be struggling to get laid
No bro I live in spain

this is me everyday
Stfu normie

OP, hold on. After the fiercest storm the sun shines the brightest or whatever cope is out there

It is over anyways so why bother on this world. Sigh i wish i were female. Suck dick everyday and unlimited attention

Stfu normie

OP, hold on. After the fiercest storm the sun shines the brightest or whatever cope is out there

It is over anyways so why bother on this world. Sigh i wish i were female. Suck dick everyday and unlimited attention
I ask myself everyday why do I keep on going if its already over I just want it to end already im tired of feeling this way

I ask myself everyday why do I keep on going if its already over
If you are going down bring some normies with you to the party. It is rude to not invite people.

If you are going down bring some normies with you to the party. It is rude to not invite people.
Nah brah I rather kms instead of going ER on others

Sad shit, man.

• So Sad
damn bro i feel you. i was feeling exactly like that a couple weeks ago, well, i still am a little tbh tbh. im much better though, honestly, i fucked this girl off of a dating app but i still feel like shit. i think my "depression" if we could call it that is rooted deeper, i think i just feel lonely and like a failure tbh.

damn bro i feel you. i was feeling exactly like that a couple weeks ago, well, i still am a little tbh tbh. im much better though, honestly, i fucked this girl off of a dating app but i still feel like shit. i think my "depression" if we could call it that is rooted deeper, i think i just feel lonely and like a failure tbh.
Atleast your not a virgin bro I still am

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I feel like incel rage gets worse in your 20s when everyone has an SO or begginning to get married. I like coping at home tbh as a rotting teen.

• +1
Atleast your not a virgin bro I still am
how old are you bro? if its any help i was a virgin until i was 18. i mean i had kissed a girl before but that was about it. im 22 now and i've fucked 5 different girls, some of them multiple times, they haven't been the best looking tbh but at least it was something. if its any help all those girls ive fucked have been girls ive met off of apps on my phone.

how old are you bro? if its any help i was a virgin until i was 18. i mean i had kissed a girl before but that was about it. im 22 now and i've fucked 5 different girls, some of them multiple times, they haven't been the best looking tbh but at least it was something. if its any help all those girls ive fucked have been girls ive met off of apps on my phone.
I had a gf once but didnt have sex with because I was stupid back then and I regret every minute of it im 22 by the way

I had a gf once but didnt have sex with because I was stupid back then and I regret every minute of it im 22 by the way
have you tried using any of those dating apps? if not, i would recommend using more obscure ones that arent as popular. i tend to get more replies on those, i guess theres just less competition.

• +1
have you tried using any of those dating apps? if not, i would recommend using more obscure ones that arent as popular. i tend to get more replies on those, i guess theres just less competition.
Thanks bro