feels good being rich

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i dont have to work at all, can just rot, all i have to do is studycell and run inheritance game. I can literally ask my parents for anything as long as its not drugs and i can get it.

tbh i dont mind being Indian with rich parents, honestly woudl prefer this over being white and midddle class/poor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BrettyBoy
banned for bragging unless you bribe me and serge ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and SikKunt
That is amazing. You can get any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
man can u send me 100 bukcs on paypal so i don't have to sleep on the streets today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and Deleted member 2205
fokin over for me my duede JFL

shekels

• +1
Ketaminemaxxx

you are only as rich as your phenotype mate

im sure you will find out the hard way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2854 and Framletgod
i dont have to work at all, can just rot, all i have to do is studycell and run inheritance game. I can literally ask my parents for anything as long as its not drugs and i can get it.

tbh i dont mind being Indian with rich parents, honestly woudl prefer this over being white and midddle class/poor.
fuck extreme suifuel for me

i would do anything to not have to work

• +1
If I was Indian, then it wouldn't matter if I was a multi-billionaire, I'd still be unhappy, srs.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
honestly woudl prefer this over being white and midddle class/poor.
cmon man, this is giga mega ultra cope

you would beg to be a poor white person with same facial psl as you are now, but white

you hate being indian more than any other indians on website, otherwise you wouldnt have made all those suicidal threads about it months after months

its nice u are rich, a bit of a silver lining among this curse, but you dont have to brag about it

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Alexanderr

you would beg to be a poor white person with same facial psl as you are now, but white

you hate being indian more than any other indians on website, otherwise you wouldnt have made all those suicidal threads about it months after months

its nice u are rich, a bit of a silver lining among this curse, but you dont have to brag about it
I believe him. Middle class sucks cock. You work the same amount of not more than higher payinn jobs sometimes.

Jbw is gigacope

I believe him. Middle class sucks cock. You work the same amount of not more than higher payinn jobs sometimes.
And get so much fucking less.
It sucks to be low IQ tbh ngl

• +1
Jbw is gigacope
holy shit why are you this big of an idiot

being indian is permanent. white girls dont like indians. being middle class is not permanent, you can break out at certain point of your life.

if you seriously would consider being rich indian (with heavy pheno, so no "lightskin" bs) over middle class white after being blackpilled ur fucking retarded

this is not about "jbw". its way more fucking complex. of course "just be white" is not enough, but that doesnt mean you don't want to be white or its not a big punishment not being one in a white predominant community

And get so much fucking less.
It sucks to be low IQ tbh ngl
Legit man. I see how many stressed out adults there are and feel bad that if they just worked a little harder in high school and college they could be happier.
And being low iq is unfair because higher iq people can do better academically without even having to try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Legit man. I see how many stressed out adults there are and feel bad that if they just worked a little harder in high school and college they could be happier.
And being low iq is unfair because higher iq people can do better academically without even having to try.
Ya man. Failed 2 classes my semester, I am too low of an IQ form this. Fucking sucks. Gonna drop out and probably clean the streets or something :feelswhy:

• So Sad
holy shit why are you this big of an idiot

being indian is permanent. white girls dont like indians. being middle class is not permanent, you can break out at certain point of your life.

if you seriously would consider being rich indian (with heavy pheno, so no "lightskin" bs) over middle class white after being blackpilled ur fucking retarded

this is not about "jbw". its way more fucking complex. of course "just be white" is not enough, but that doesnt mean you don't want to be white or its not a big punishment not being one in a white predominant community
How tall are you what is your phenotype and approximately what psl is your face alone. I want to know why you cope the way you do ded srs

salam aleikum

How tall are you what is your phenotype and approximately what psl is your face alone. I want to know
6'7" wide frame gymcelled german/slavic ancestry, facially alone like 5.5-6 psl

no wealth for your race

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr