Feiscard: The Hidden Debloating Miracle?

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones

Feiscard

I’ve been seeing some stuff about Feiscard on social media lately, and it hasn't been discussed much here. Based on various before-and-after shots from the site, this supplement promises to tackle facial bloating:

Feiscard is designed for those lacking essential vitamins and minerals, which can cause facial bloating. Users typically see noticeable changes within 1-2 months. Reviews on the site are very positive, but I’m skeptical if it’s truly life-changing.:feelshehe:

Ingredients & Dosage
These are the ingredients of feiscard (from the site):

Feiscard contains some vitamins, minerals and other nutritients. It contains Potassium Gluconate (94mg per serving) aswell, which helps prevent low potassium levels. Kinda small amount tho at 94mg per serving. :feelskek:

How to use it
  • Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
  • Under 18: 1 capsule daily with food.
  • Avoid: Within an hour of medications.
⚠️ Keep away from children under 6 due to iron content! ⚠️

Results Timeline

• 1-2 months: Your face should look slimmer and less bloated, with smoother skin.
  • 3-6 months: Expect more defined facial features, reduced eye bags, faded fine lines, and glowing skin.
  • 6+ months: Maintain results by reducing the dosage (e.g., from 2 capsules daily to 1 every other day).
"It may take faster to see results for some and longer for others, maybe it won't even work on you" :forcedsmile:
But apparently they do full refunds in 90 days if the product didn't improve your face noticeably.

Price

• 1 tub: €39.95 (lasts about a month)
  • 2 tubs: €35.95 each (10% off)
  • 3 tubs: €31.96 each (20% off)
Free shipping on orders over $100.

Thoughts
Starting at €39.95 per month, Feiscard is on the pricey side. You could also see similar results by improving your diet, which is what I’m leaning towards. Furosemide mogs if you want quicker results.
Not worth it imo :feelswhat:

What do you guys think?

BTW I’m not affiliated with Feiscard; just curious about it.
(Site should pop up if you put the name in a search engine, if you want to take a peek for yourself)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mich, mvp2v1 and N1666
Solution
DarkAscender
For the people coming in from tiktok or something..

NOT WORTH IT!

it's basically vitamins lol.. just lose bodyfat.

(2k views :feelshmm:)
caging at those pics of those two idiots thinking they mog afterwards especially the second one jfl lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, PsychoDsk, aids and 8 others
What is this a #ad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PharaohMogger, aids, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
damn didn't mean to put this thread in the questions section :feelswhat:
can a mod pls put it in the normal looksmaxing section 🙏

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: xnj
looks like normal multivitamins to me

• +1
Reactions: uN01, aids and DarkAscender
@TechnoBoss sry for tag, pls put this thread in the normal looksmaxing section 🙏

jew stuff

• +1
Reactions: incelfleaxy, mvp2v1 and DarkAscender
Not botb worthy jewish stuff

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender
Every week these groups come up with new miracle supplement stacks where they just throw a bunch of shit in and tell their influencers to run social media ads

But if you ask me, you are clearly one of them...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelfleaxy, PsychoDsk, aids and 2 others
Every week these groups come up with new miracle supplement stacks where they just throw a bunch of shit in and tell their influencers to run social media ads

But if you ask me, you are clearly one of them...

shit is not worth it, im not doing an ad for them bru

Jfl they just like the fat burning supplement stacks that pop up during TV sales

I saw some fag blatantly editing his pics to make out that the transformation from this supplement was drastic. The people promoting this are endorsed by them so it makes sense why they are trying to push it so much.

• +1
Reactions: aids and DarkAscender
SMELLS LIKE JEWISH PHARMAPILLS IN HERE

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace and DarkAscender

Feiscard

I’ve been seeing some stuff about Feiscard on social media lately, and it hasn't been discussed much here. Based on various before-and-after shots from the site, this supplement promises to tackle facial bloating:

View attachment 3163630View attachment 3163631View attachment 3163512View attachment 3163621

Feiscard is designed for those lacking essential vitamins and minerals, which can cause facial bloating. Users typically see noticeable changes within 1-2 months. Reviews on the site are very positive, but I’m skeptical if it’s truly life-changing.:feelshehe:

Ingredients & Dosage
These are the ingredients of feiscard (from the site):

View attachment 3163564

Feiscard contains some vitamins, minerals and other nutritients. It contains Potassium Gluconate (94mg per serving) aswell, which helps prevent low potassium levels. Kinda small amount tho at 94mg per serving. :feelskek:

How to use it
  • Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
  • Under 18: 1 capsule daily with food.
  • Avoid: Within an hour of medications.
⚠️ Keep away from children under 6 due to iron content! ⚠️

Results Timeline

• 1-2 months: Your face should look slimmer and less bloated, with smoother skin.
  • 3-6 months: Expect more defined facial features, reduced eye bags, faded fine lines, and glowing skin.
  • 6+ months: Maintain results by reducing the dosage (e.g., from 2 capsules daily to 1 every other day).
"It may take faster to see results for some and longer for others, maybe it won't even work on you" :forcedsmile:
But apparently they do full refunds in 90 days if the product didn't improve your face noticeably.

Price

• 1 tub: €39.95 (lasts about a month)
  • 2 tubs: €35.95 each (10% off)
  • 3 tubs: €31.96 each (20% off)
Free shipping on orders over $100.

Thoughts
Starting at €39.95 per month, Feiscard is on the pricey side. You could also see similar results by improving your diet, which is what I’m leaning towards. Furosemide mogs if you want quicker results.

What do you guys think?

(Site should pop up if you put the name in a search engine, if you want to take a peek for yourself)
Just another ad campaign for insecure TikTok boys like a calithe watch or a pheromone perfume JFL

• +1
Just another ad campaign for insecure TikTok boys like a calithe watch or a pheromone perfume JFL
There's proof of results your comparing vitamins to cologne and a watch

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incelfagg0t, DarkAscender and N1666
There's proof of results your comparing vitamins to cologne and a watch
There’s zero proof. All the b/a pictures are clearly people who were looksminned ie not lean or didn’t take care of their skin.

Then they looksmaxxed and claimed it was mainly from this “supplement” which contains nothing in it that’s going to make a difference. The people showing results are endorsed by the company and make money from each time they post a video about it.

• +1
For the people coming in from tiktok or something..

NOT WORTH IT!

it's basically vitamins lol.. just lose bodyfat.

(2k views :feelshmm:)

Solution