Fellas stop thinking you're not good looking enough

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Master
#1) Beautiful women are everywhere. Hot women are not a rare commodity to be put on a pedestal. There are more attractive women 35 and under than non-attractive women.

#2) How many times have you seen a guy dating a woman a couple of notches (and more) above his own looks scale. More times than you can count.

There is a woman at my gym (solid 5) and probably mid 40's who I've noticed in the past looking in my direction. Since I sometimes suffer from a scarcity mindset, I got all excited.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, Brojo, wsada and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Kroker, halloweed and 13 others
Dude piss off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, gods lonely man, bloomercel and 1 other person
Just be beta cuck theory, no thanks. I want to be desired not some good looking woman settle for me because I make good money or used up 30+ years old good looking woman with 3 kids from previous relationships. Go to reddit, there is a place for you here with bluepilled mentality of a loser like that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zenis, BoredPrince, EdgyFashionist and 7 others
Dude piss off

talk shit, get hit faggot

Just be beta cuck theory, no thanks. I want to be desired not some good looking woman settle for me because I make good money or used up 30+ years old good looking woman with 3 kids from previous relationships. Go to reddit, there is a place for you here with bluepilled mentality of a loser like that.

You already are a beta cuck, stop The Cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, future6psl, MA_ascender and 2 others
#1) Beautiful women are everywhere. (...) There are more attractive women 35 and under than non-attractive women.

thats the issue.

the average prime age foid is attractive to the average male, but the opposite isnt true

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, thereallegend, bloomercel and 1 other person
As if you could ever harm me in any way lmao, I’m sure you’re one of those guys who see red when they’re angry (Woah please stop I’m so scared)

Being a cuck is a choice, a choice you voluntary made. Have fun spending all your salary for your 40 year old wife who touches your dick once every Christmas out of pity

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and PsychoDsk
thats the issue.

the average prime age foid is attractive to the average male, but the opposite isnt true

I see plenty of average guys with hot girls, stop making excuses

As if you could ever harm me in any way lmao, I’m sure you’re one of those guys who see red when they’re angry (Woah please stop I’m so scared)

ok, Keyboard warrior
Being a cuck is a choice, a choice you voluntary made. Have fun spending all your salary for your 40 year old wife who touches your dick once every Christmas out of pity

better than ur gay boyfriend

Attachments

• markybum.gif
    markybum.gif
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
I see plenty of average guys with hot girls, stop making excuses
because youre a heterosexual guy, youll underrate other males and probably in your head think you are above average/mog most other men

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and The Grinch
This
If you get a girl and she isn’t over the top ovsessed and basically drooling over you it’s not worth it. It doesn’t feel good and you’ll feel worse than before you had her.
Life starts at htn+ only

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, PsychoH, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
because youre a heterosexual guy, youll underrate other males and probably in your head think you are above average/mog most other men
It’s a scientific fact that humans tend to overestimate their own physical attractiveness. In his mind OP thinks he’s average looking even though he’s actually a subhuman, meanwhile of course he will rate other men low because he’s not sexually attracted to them and he thinks women view those men the same way he does (what an idiot)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and raleqtambrobret

Says an incel who is all excited because used up bitch in her 40s look at him for split of a second. You have no right to talk about that stuff dumb incel.

It’s a scientific fact that humans tend to overestimate their own physical attractiveness. In his mind OP thinks he’s average looking even though he’s actually a subhuman, meanwhile of course he will rate other men low because he’s not sexually attracted to them and he thinks women view those men the same way he does (what an idiot)

By all means show us what a chad you are and all the girls lusting after u

Says an incel who is all excited because used up bitch in her 40s look at him for split of a second. You have no right to talk about that stuff dumb incel.
Why are you incel then?

Acting as if u guys aren't incels too lmao

Where in the god fucking damn did I ever claim to be a Chad? Are you mentally disabled?
No, you are the one acting up, don’t try to reverse the roles here, stupid donkey

You just said that you are all exicted when woman looks your way you are an incel. You don't know anything about me. Go to reddit you fucking incel bitch

If you don't make enough income to geomaxx, there's no way around being a betabuxx unless you're gonna be a deadbeat dad fuck boy paying child support. Being @Amnesia dumpster diving for MTBs when you're a Chad gets old bro.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
This
If you get a girl and she isn’t over the top ovsessed and basically drooling over you it’s not worth it. It doesn’t feel good and you’ll feel worse than before you had her.
Life starts at htn+ only
Yes tbh, dealing with women is one huge cortisol spike, especially your looksmatch, unless you're dumpster diving or dealing with a submissive foreign hoe.

#1) Beautiful women are everywhere. Hot women are not a rare commodity to be put on a pedestal. There are more attractive women 35 and under than non-attractive women.

#2) How many times have you seen a guy dating a woman a couple of notches (and more) above his own looks scale. More times than you can count.
How to tell me you live in an EE ghetto without telling me you live in EE ghetto. Why so many EE fucktards on this forum?

Where in the god fucking damn did I ever claim to be a Chad? Are you mentally disabled?

No, you are the one acting up, don’t try to reverse the roles here, stupid donkey
WhT do u want me to do
How to tell me you live in an EE ghetto without telling me you live in EE ghetto. Why so many EE fucktards on this forum?

I live in Australia

Me after 2 weeks of DHT Gel @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel @Outerz14
DHT gel has taken over your life, what do you even plan to do once your dick is huge:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
DHT gel has taken over your life, what do you even plan to do once your dick is huge:lul:
Too bad for Halloweed I'm getting slay from this girl in November :feelshah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel and halloweed