Felling nostalgic af rn

SmileyZZZ

SmileyZZZ

ObeyedCube at Lookism.net
Due to the current Coronavirus situation and not being able to leave the house or have any form of simple social interactions I was looking at some old photos of me and my friends drunk during a week of concerts at my university back in 2018, 2 years ago.

The feels come and go after seeing those images, we all noticeable younger, particularly one my bests, and wing-man. I cannot describe the memories that brings. We were living that, everything that happen in that time is now gone, forever, everything from people to the air smell itself, everything was different, more younger and now it's all gone lost in the depths of time.

I like to remember those moments, they were glorious indeed, but even back than, I already look at some other memories with nostalgy.

I just hope this quarantine is finally over, so that one time, when I'm really old I can remember those memories. Sometimes a big part of life is just looking back and appreciating what we've lived, the many different environments and people.

And for last, if you are lonely, you zero friends, zero social life, goddamn I feel sorry for you, I was once in a similar position and I can't tell you how much you are losing on live.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6401, godirl and 5 others
ngl relatable thread made me think about the past and all then good memories with friends. I am thankful for my PSL knowledge alltough I am 18 I can Stil use it in my favor. Shall them normies be outplayed

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
ngl relatable thread made me think about the past and all then good memories with friends. I am thankful for my PSL knowledge alltough I am 18 I can Stil use it in my favor. Shall them normies be outplayed

It was int he beginning of that year that I discovered r/Braincels, even though I've knew the blackpill since 2016, it was only then that it really it me, I got a bit depressed, but not everyhting was bad.
Yes, now I'm using this to improve myself, and the best is, everybody is soo fucking clueless about this.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 6401
i'm just as much of a nostalgic tbh, it's a fantastic feeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Haha i do the same looking at photos of my travels last year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
Im not nostalgic for anything, my life is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Solidcoin

Get another one.. use Tan Tan app I sometimes fraud my location in Shanghai and go on Tantan.. just for JBW validation.

Makes me feel good..

(for 5 seconds)

• +1
Get another one.. use Tan Tan app I sometimes fraud my location in Shanghai and go on Tantan.. just for JBW validation.

Makes me feel good..

(for 5 seconds)
I can’t get over her. Also, even my memories with her aren’t good enough to be nostalgic.

• +1

• +1
i'm just as much of a nostalgic tbh, it's a fantastic feeling

Like this music a lot. But brasilian music is more nostalgic to me (in my country we listen to that a lot).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AutisticBeaner
How old were you in 2018?

• +1
I miss 2018 and my old friends as well..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SmileyZZZ
I miss 2010 being all day in bed because of my weak complexion and watching TV, watching the first episodes of Adventure Time when they premiered and Bakugan and Ben 10.

• +1
I miss 2010 being all day in bed because of my weak complexion and watching TV, watching the first episodes of Adventure Time when they premiered and Bakugan and Ben 10.

I also remember Carton Netwoork back then, good times, I spent my Sunday afternoon's watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I also remember some episodes from Ben 10 showing like an alien city with many portals and ships entering or appearing in them.

Last edited:
  • +1
I also remember Carton Netwoork back then, good times, I spent my Sunday afternoon's watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
I watched every cartoon there was. Remember watching the last episodes of Bakugan, the first episodes of Adventure Time, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl season, Dragon Ball Z, Spongebob, Kid vs Kat, Chowder, KND, Flapjack, and all the classic cartoons like Yumi Yumi Amiyumi and the one about the robot that changed into battle mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 6401
I watched every cartoon there was. Remember watching the last episodes of Bakugan, the first episodes of Adventure Time, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl season, Dragon Ball Z, Spongebob, Kid vs Kat, Chowder, KND, Flapjack, and all the classic cartoons like Yumi Yumi Amiyumi and the one about the robot that changed into battle mode

Holy shit that's a big list. Atomic Betty, Chowder, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Power Puff Girls and Ed Edd n Eddy were some of those I watched.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Ya of course I watched those too except for Ed Edd n Eddy because it ran when I was like 3 years old and I only remember the movie. Billy and Mandy was based too.

Good times dude. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Good times dude. :feelsbadman:
The only time I was legitimately happy. I wasted my childhood away watching TV. I remember each time I made a friend we would have pizza for dinner because it was an occurrence lol

• +1
I can personally handle it.

• +1
The only time I was legitimately happy. I wasted my childhood away watching TV. I remember each time I made a friend we would have pizza for dinner because it was an occurrence lol

Pizza dude? At least you should have eaten your soup, for veggies.
I’m about to turn 19 and starting college soon. I’ll try to make the next 2 years count.

I went to college when Iwas 18. Yea, try to make the most out of it. The more friends you make in the first 1-2 months, the better.