Fellow subhumans GTIFH (normie and chad not allowed)

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
How do you feel about being subhuman? And how has it affected your life?
Me personally of course I hate being subhuman, who wouldn't? But at the end of the day I am not chad and I will never be and I cant change it.
I first learned about the blackpill about 3 years ago when I was 16 and my life hasnt been the same since.
At first I felt terrible and spent about 1.5 years only thinking about roping and being depressed. After 1.5 years was the time I discovered looksmaxing,
I tried pretty much every softmaxx for about a year until I realized it wont change shit.
And now we are here, I feel way better knowing the reason for my lack of sex and being blackpilled about women. In the end it has affected my life posetively as
I have lost all fear of doing anything or dying. This has led to many opportunities and to me actually gaining a few friends which has improved my life.
The depression will always linger around though when you are subhuman, especially when you encounter the blackpill in person or if you want to have sex and cant.
The best solution to this would be fucking a prostitute as it would remove that problem for a while. Anyways feel free to say anything I guess.

Im chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Idk what you mean bro, just be confident

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Arkantos and Deleted member 1089