felt bad for the miss turkey 2024 winner (did you?)

did you agree with me?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
So this is İdil Bilgen 2024 miss Turkey winner. She got elected probably because he studies in a top medical college.
20240923 003420

Yes she is deffinietly not the one who should have won but i felt bad for her after the massive reaction coming off from the public.

She got called Şabaniye which is a movie a character who fakes being a woman to escape death and it kinda made me feel bad for her.
Images 21

and a literal 80 yo tranny celebrity called her out for "looking manly"

Normies are fucking shallow as hell. Males here always nag about how they hate girls wanting tall guys but they still mock people for looks.

I get it if you are chad and make people fun of for their looks its kind of a consistent act but when you are normie or below it just looks shallow and dumb.

maybe i only feel like because i am incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and iloveboobs
Long midface is death sentence on foids ngl while many men will look better with a longer midface

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Autismcel, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
is that a dude or something?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and iloveboobs
>attractive young woman with rich parents who studies in med-school

>you feel bad for her

meanwhile thousands of turkish incels are killing themselves in total despair :feelswhy:

tbh it's over for humanity. simping for females is too strong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, JohnDoe and Tallooksmaxxer
literally the life of this one woman is worth 1000 incels.

a man is considered a cockroach or something

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Last edited:

>you feel bad for her

meanwhile thousands of turkish incels are killing themselves in total despair :feelswhy:

you are right but your average incel never becomes a public mockery material like her. atleast they live in silence to an extent. this girl became the butt of the jokes for the last week.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you are right but your average incel never becomes a public mockery material like her. atleast they live in silence to an extent. this girl became the butt of the jokes for the last week.
You are just looking for excuses for her to pity her. The simp is strong in you.

Remember this clearly:
She sought publicity herself by entering this beauty contest. Nothing 'happened to her', all of this was foreseen and part her plan. She also got A LOT of positive attention, otherwise she wouldn't have fucking won in the first place man.

Meanwhile you have truecels like this who get harassed and attacked in public. Some dumb whore decides to videotape it and put it on the internet too. None of this was his intent, decision, to become public mockery material like that.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

rest in peace us truecel cockroaches. All we can do is go ER honestly. jfl at society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and EverythingMattersCel
being a public person comes with being a target to abuse

you are not a person anymore, you are someone's source of entertainment

>you feel bad for her

its a tranny dude

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
i dont know

i only read OP, not clear there, only that she is being compared to a tranny
OP cant fucking speak english and types like an illiterate bastard ur right rereading this shit I cant tell if shes tranny or not

"So this is İdil Bilgen 2024 miss Turkey winner. She got elected probably because he studies in a top medical college."

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
OP cant fucking speak english and types like an illiterate bastard ur right rereading this shit I cant tell if shes tranny or not

"So this is İdil Bilgen 2024 miss Turkey winner. She got elected probably because he studies in a top medical college."
shes uncanny in left pic but very much female-passing in right pic

hard to draw conclusions

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
You are just looking for excuses for her to pity her. The simp is strong in you.

Remember this clearly:
She sought publicity herself by entering this beauty contest. Nothing 'happened to her', all of this was foreseen and part her plan. She also got A LOT of positive attention, otherwise she wouldn't have fucking won in the first place man.

Meanwhile you have truecels like this who get harassed and attacked in public. Some dumb whore decides to videotape it and put it on the internet too. None of this was his intent, decision, to become public mockery material like that.

rest in peace us truecel cockroaches. All we can do is go ER honestly. jfl at society.

bagel-cel became a lolcow to tens of millions. He literally got a stroke within a year after he became famous for a being a subhuman manlet. He never asked to be put on the internet and made fun of.

The "model" in OP has a recessed maxilla and a long asf midFACE. Her male looksmatch with the same failos can't get 10 matches on Tinder. When she entered this competition, she did so believing she was a stacey, and whether the reason be nepotism or virtue-signalling she actually won. The difference is 1) she put herself in the eye of public 2) she will have a reactionary fanbase of simps reassuring her she is not subhuman. 3) the hate will pass over, but she will still retain her status of winning a national beauty contest, which will lead to more modelling and media opportunities down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and MoggerGaston
bagel-cel became a lolcow to tens of millions. He literally got a stroke within a year after he became famous for a being a subhuman manlet. He never asked to be put on the internet and made fun of.

The "model" in OP has a recessed maxilla and a long asf midFACE. Her male looksmatch with the same failos can't get 10 matches on Tinder. When she entered this competition, she did so believing she was a stacey, and whether the reason be nepotism or virtue-signalling she actually won. The difference is 1) she put herself in the eye of public 2) she will have a reactionary fanbase of simps reassuring her she is not subhuman. 3) the hate will pass over, but she will still retain her status of winning a national beauty contest, which will lead to more modelling and media opportunities down the line.
male life is worthless

response should be to become as selfish as possible for men

• So Sad

Remember this clearly:

i said average though

Balkanoid tranny

• WTF