Felt like gigachad at the prison cafeteria earlier

D

Dylan

Platinum
So I was walking to the cafeteria just now, I always make sure i'm first served or one of the first to skip the queue, and the way it works is there's some sort of kiosk thing that you have to scan your fingerprint on where you can ''order'' your food half a week in advance or more, I ordered all the way until June when I first came here and so today I got my special order and I ordered bacon. The guy serving my food said ''not a lot of people eat bacon here so i'm giving you extra bacon'' felt like an aryan gigachad off to save euope there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, TechnoBoss, not__cel and 1 other person
So I was walking to the cafeteria just now, I always make sure i'm first served or one of the first to skip the queue, and the way it works is there's some sort of kiosk thing that you have to scan your fingerprint on where you can ''order'' your food half a week in advance or more, I ordered all the way until June when I first came here and so today I got my special order and I ordered bacon. The guy serving my food said ''not a lot of people eat bacon here so i'm giving you extra bacon'' felt like an aryan gigachad off to save euope there
How often do you talk to foids in prison

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Tales from the Delhi Psychiatric Institution

aryan gigachad off to save euope there

"I am 20 parcant aryaaan saaarrrr"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Use1ess, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
How often do you talk to foids in prison
There's a seperate foid wing, my cell has view to their yard but they have their own population

Only foids i talk to are staff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and not__cel
There's a seperate foid wing, my cell has view to their yard but they have their own population

Only foids i talk to are staff
Are there at least femboys?

Are there at least femboys?
No i'm the most femboy looking person here, at least physically, there's a guy with long blonde hair that dresses weirdly but he's taller than me

Aside from him everyone's like 50 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel and n9wiff