Female boxer quits after one hit from trans

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Imagine preparing for olympics to quit after one hit from some trans mutant faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@VenatorLuparius @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, BigJimsWornOutTires, Danish_Retard and 13 others
Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Blud just want to beat women legally :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, wsada, JohnBaza and 11 others
why the fuck are they letting trannies participate? :feelsuhh:

that’s nowhere near fair and this woman deserves better for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Danish_Retard, curryascenderr and 2 others

Why isn’t it fair?

Because....they're like real women too and shit...

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and fluffy
Why isn’t it fair?
this is almost like letting a man fight against a woman

The man is quite obviously gonna win :forcedsmile:

the estrogen pills wont make the tranny magically weaker

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, halloweed, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country
brutal

Because trans are women get with the times you racist transaphobe mysogonist

Shhh don’t tell them that men have more muscle mass denser bones better reaction times and a body structure designed to take impact hits. DONT TELL THEM.

WOMEN AND MEN ARE EQUAL :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: fluffy
Women vote for this and are in favor of this.

It's women who have these strong liberal political views and want trannies to participate in women's sports.

Just LOL @ women. Eat the shit-show you created, pathetic braindead gender.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Trilogy, hypernormie and 3 others

If she identifies as a woman, she's a woman...Repeat after me:
ADDRESS_THE_NATION_6.jpg
448999798_18261905494240507_3130550768829440751_n.jpg
images

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, lemonnz and fluffy
This is honestly the wildest part of the trans agenda

I can have sympathy for sexually confused zoomers who never found the blackpill I suppose

But this kind of shit is just absolutely absurd, clearly a political move especially given the gay first supper

• +1
Women vote for this and are in favor of this.

It's women who have these strong liberal political views and want trannies to participate in women's sports.

Just LOL @ women. Eat the shit-show you created, pathetic braindead gender.
ADDRESS_THE_NATION_6.jpg
images

I can have sympathy for sexually confused zoomers who never found the blackpill I suppose

But this kind of shit is just absolutely absurd, clearly a political move especially given the gay first supper
This eventually benefits us. In the long term women will be completely out of sports and only useful in the kitchen:feelskek:
Wait until normies start larping as females in corporate settings, universities etc.
Can’t even imagine how much TERFs are seething:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, MoggerGaston, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
This eventually benefits us. In the long term women will be completely out of sports and only useful in the kitchen:feelskek:
Wait until normies start larping as females in corporate settings, universities etc.
Can’t even imagine how much TERFs are seething:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
is this even practical though?

my university has a lot of female-only grants, to 'promote gender equality'.
I know women who do the exact same studies as me (physics 98% male), they don't get higher grades than me, don't perform better, they they managed to get some 'female-only' grant and are receiving thousands of euros a year just 'for studying and passing exams, and showing up at a few promotional events.

It's literally 'be female and get free money + recognition while doing the same thing as your fellow male students doing the same thing.'

Yet I don't think I can get their privileges by larping as male or something. I would likely be rejected these grants etc.
I can't benefit from female privilege even if I pretend to be transgender.

Over.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and FutureSlayer

I know women who do the exact same studies as me (physics 98% male), they don't get higher grades than me, don't perform better, they they managed to get some 'female-only' grant and are receiving thousands of euros a year just 'for studying and passing exams, and showing up at a few promotional events.

It's literally 'be female and get free money + recognition while doing the same thing as your fellow male students doing the same thing.'

Yet I don't think I can get their privileges by larping as male or something. I would likely be rejected these grants etc.

Over.
They say this is not sexism, because they have 2 female grants and 2 male grants for my physics studies for example. 'It's fairly divided for the genders'

Yet there's 160 male physics students and 8 female students. So getting free money as a women is 2/8, 25% chance. 0 competition basically.
Getting free money as a male is 2/160, is less than 2% chance. Insane competition.

Yes, sounds very fair and equal. Totally not sexist.

Jfl at being male. Now imagine after my physics studies I work at a company like ASML and this company is legally obliged to have 30% of women in top-management position. Yet 98% of their employees are male.

Insane. Just fucking insane how much sexist discrimination men face in STEM.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and FutureSlayer
i thought she was proven to be born female and she has a genetic disorder leading to more test

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Infinite money glitch just dropped boyos make sure to bet on the tranny in women's sports

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, MoggerGaston, ineonx and 2 others
That Algerian foid is 9-5 on professional cartel, and 37-9 on amateur

with 5 KO wins only jfl 5 KO wins in 37 boxing victories, definitively woman numbers and shes far from unbeatable.

Italian foid just panicked after a jab barely hit her because she stepped on the ring scared shitless thinking she was going to box a bigger male, that was a psychological breakdown not physical trauma

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fentanyl, JohnBaza, Gonthar and 5 others
Imagine preparing for olympics to quit after one hit from some trans mutant faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@VenatorLuparius @Xangsane

why lie ? The girl wasn’t a trans she’s from Algeria she’s Muslim the little pussy Italian took 2 punches and couldn’t handle shi :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, JohnBaza, Gonthar and 2 others

Over.
You can accuse of transphobia then. I’m pretty sure they’ll allow you

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

with 5 KO wins only jfl 5 KO wins in 37 boxing victories, definitively woman numbers and shes far from unbeatable.

View attachment 3065910

Italian foid just panicked after a jab barely hit her because she stepped on the ring scared shitless thinking she was going to box a bigger male, that was a psychological breakdown not physical trauma
So this means a biological male lost a fight against a woman boxer? That's fucking pathetic :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
This.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i thought she was proven to be born female and she has a genetic disorder leading to more test
This person is technically not a male or a female

They were assigned female at birth because it is the most convenient and least confusing way to label them however it doesn’t actually make any sense to do so

that was a psychological breakdown not physical trauma
Yes and she only had that ridiculous reaction because she’s actually a woman, unlike the genetic abomination she was competing against

This person is technically not a male or a female

They were assigned female at birth because it is the most convenient and least confusing way to label them however it doesn’t actually make any sense to do so
waittt so non binary rlly is a thing 😮

Blud just want to beat women legally :feelskek:

Because....they're like real women too and shit...
ADDRESS_THE_NATION_6.jpg
images

View attachment 3065910

FB IMG 1722603617846

:feelshehe:

• JFL
fake news apparently, she is legit female

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl and JohnBaza

she was born as a female though. she just has insane levels of test for a female

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I see it as poetic. A metaphor! Women want to be men... then fight men. Uh-oh, that didn't work out as much as women thought it would.

Understand the power players, politicians, and money hoarders don't give a fuck about athletes. Many of those people can barely jog a mile without falling to their knees gasping for air. And the ones pushing this woke (weaken masculinity to control the alphas and men) bullshit are the ones who don't jog. Of course, this was expected to happen.

ALL BY DESIGN. Trump will fill you in on the rest later as he performs his "ban this, ban that, ban Woke" act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back