female cashier smiled at me

nigtard

nigtard

I went to the shop and the female cashier smiled at me and told me that it doesn't matter that I'm 10p short.This is lifefuel for a loser like me, I get these type of interactions every few years.Most people become cold towards me when they see me.She probably felt pity towards me because I look like an abused dog and am brutally ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, TaxEvasionmaxxer, 5.5psl and 1 other person
.She probably felt pity towards me because I look like an abused dog and am brutally ugly.
first person who is self aware here

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and nigtard
first person who is self aware here
I don't cope like most people on here, I know that I'm ugly and can tell when someone feels bad for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
She sounds retarded
prefect case to manipulate her to pity fuck you.

I went to the shop and the female cashier smiled at me and told me that it doesn't matter that I'm 10p short.This is lifefuel for a loser like me, I get these type of interactions every few years.Most people become cold towards me when they see me.She probably felt pity towards me because I look like an abused dog and am brutally ugly.
Why didn't you ask her out?
FmhfUmdWIAEc8_7.jpg
350.png

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, flippasav and nigtard
She sounds retarded
prefect case to manipulate her to pity fuck you.
She's like 4 years older than me and mogs me so hard.She will think that I'm disgusting for even thinking that I have a chance with her

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31604
She’s just being friendly. It’s a given if you’re a cashier to smile at most people. I wouldn’t look to much into it. Gotta have some situational awareness for these types of things. If it’s to good to be true, it usually is.