Female delusion

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Posted yesterday by @manletmachinestream

This is truly peak delusion

This low IQ bitch thinks she's gonna graduate uni and get a 6 figure job straight out the door to the point where she can become a millionaire and retire at 40, move abroad with a daughter, and live the rest of her life without having to work and still maintain a decent lifestyle

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

This whore is so out of touch it's insane

Just get my dream career bro :lul:

Just move to a third world country bro

And what about the daughter? What about her education? Is she gonna go to some third world Thai school? Who's finna pay the bills?

Reality:

This retard will graduate and be unemployed for minimum 1 year, probably more since the employment market is saturated with graduates and nepo kids who mog her into oblivion.

She will get a below average salary job and live in some shithole where she's spending 80% of her salary on bills, food, makeup, wigs ect

There will be no advancement, a bitch like this is incapable of advancing her career once she realises how fucked and low IQ she is. She doesn't have the mental resilience or ability to work her way up.

After a few years of this misery she will try out onlyfans but quickly realise that men aren't willing to pay to see a foid who’s hairline goes back further than the slave trade

She will attempt to adopt a daughter and fail miserably due to her finances and horrendous living conditions. No foster home in their right mind would give this whore a child

Her only choice at this point is to prey on betabux nerds and hope she gets knocked up by one of them. She is nowhere near good looking enough to be bailed out by female privilege.

Reality will slap this whore in the face so hard like you wouldn't believe. I'm hoping and praying that she suffers everyday of her life for being so retarded and delusional.

Her male equivalent roped so long ago that his fossil fuels are being used to power the very car she took this selfie in.

@ReadBooksEveryday This is comparable to that retard on here the other day who said he's gonna drop out of uni and become a model because looks were his only interest

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maximum cope31, Joe Rogancel, ascendedd and 64 others
Women are the most entitled species going. They think because they have a pussy they are invincible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ascending2Tyrone, horizontallytall and 24 others
@WishIwasChico would you let her squirt all over your Mercedes passenger seat?

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, groidpilled, horizontallytall and 11 others
@WishIwasChico would you let her squirt all over your Mercedes passenger seat?
No chance, she’s delusional anyways and probably thinks she is entitled to chad only jfl. She will definitely learn the hard way… probs end up a single mum too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, fogdart, sportsmogger and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, BrainrottenZoomer, looksmaxxing223 and 6 others
How much are the jewish mods paying to make these posts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, greywind, looksmaxxing223 and 7 others
Wageslaving is reality for most people

Unless you have a very high income and are frugal, chances are you won't retire early

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ascending2Tyrone, greywind and 5 others
Women are all left with a child’s brain when they get older
So socially nearly most of them are retarded

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and wollet2

View attachment 3239045

This low IQ bitch thinks she's gonna graduate uni and get a 6 figure job straight out the door to the point where she can become a millionaire and retire at 40, move abroad with a daughter, and live the rest of her life without having to work and still maintain a decent lifestyle

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

And what about the daughter? What about her education? Is she gonna go to some third world Thai school? Who's finna pay the bills?

Reality:

This retard will graduate and be unemployed for minimum 1 year, probably more since the employment market is saturated with graduates and nepo kids who mog her into oblivion.

She will get a below average salary job and live in some shithole where she's spending 80% of her salary on bills, food, makeup, wigs ect

There will be no advancement, a bitch like this is incapable of advancing her career once she realises how fucked and low IQ she is. She doesn't have the mental resilience or ability to work her way up.

After a few years of this misery she will try out onlyfans but quickly realise that men aren't willing to pay to see a foid who’s hairline goes back further than the slave trade

She will attempt to adopt a daughter and fail miserably due to her finances and horrendous living conditions. No foster home in their right mind would give this whore a child

Her only choice at this point is to prey on betabux nerds and hope she gets knocked up by one of them. She is nowhere near good looking enough to be bailed out by female privilege.

Reality will slap this whore in the face so hard like you wouldn't believe. I'm hoping and praying that she suffers everyday of her life for being so retarded and delusional.

Her male equivalent roped so long ago that his fossil fuels are being used to power the very car she took this selfie in.

@ReadBooksEveryday This is comparable to that retard on here the other day who said he's gonna drop out of uni and become a model because looks were his only interest

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston

😂

Dream girl tbh I plan to retire in my 40s too. I hope she lives frugally to make that goal a reality like shopping at Lidl and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark, looksmaxxing223 and wollet2
Wageslaving is reality for most people

Unless you have a very high income and are frugal, chances are you won't retire early
To retire early (50-60) as a 20yo today you need to be:
1 Rich
2 Frugal and don't have children

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, greywind, BoredPrince and 1 other person

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston
She is delusional but she seems pretty wholesome by the fact she wants to adopt a girl. Maybe it is possible for her to do the shit she wants if she has a remote job. Retiring at 40 seems unlikely

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
To retire early (50-60) as a 20yo today you need to be:
1 Rich
2 Frugal and don't have children
my dad retired at 55 and has children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, raumDEuter, datboijj and 1 other person
This low IQ bitch thinks she's gonna graduate uni and get a 6 figure job straight out the door
she will, shell just wear a mini skirt with no panties to the HR recruitment meeting and easy money.

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston
She looks like my shit in the morning

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and SoundnVision
my dad retired at 55 and has children
compare the luckiest generation ever in the history of mankind to ours is the lowest iq thing one could do

They ate all the post ww2 growth and left nothing to us

Last edited:
i wouldnt be so quick to assume it wont happen for her

I have known a few retarded black women that are able to get a high paying job immediately after school. In fact headhunters actively look for them in order to get the company diversity quota up

Also of course she will be able to adopt a child as a black woman, the entire world tries to bend over backwards for black women

I even know a black guy who is probably not even average intelligence but because he showed curiosity for medicine the hospital he works at (as some minimum wagie) the hospital is giving him completely free training to become an anesthesiologist assistant. They are so willing to hire people of color it's insane. He even has two baby momas and an arrest for a misdemeanor but that doesnt matter.

I have to assume its the same in the UK but maybe not, here in America if you are a black person who can stay out of jail and applies themselves you can comfortably land 80k + job and never worry about being fired cause the employer will be scared of racism lawsuit

Blacks have no idea how fucking privilaged they are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuperSperg, Ascending2Tyrone, horizontallytall and 7 others
Teehehe I've got a pussy I'm the bestest

• JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Bars
thats cute i dont see anything bad w this ure just hating

• +1
Reactions: Clark
Ye, i mean she will get by and she is probably so low iq that her delusions will just change. I mean the thing is that the plan you are talking about is something she have thought about for a day or two for like 20 min. Else she has been deluding her self with ego maxxing and probably BBC. So your point of her being miserable is under then the assumption that this creature could feel any type of misery but no she can't. And I bet there will even be more desperate fag betabuxxer in the future so this girl will have plenty. The only bad part about her life is that she was never even conscious or alive to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
compare the luckiest generation ever in the history of mankind to ours is the lowest iq thing one could do

They ate all the post ww2 growth and left nothing to us
Where did I compare I just stated a fact. Btw he was an immigrant and had to work in factories before he was able to retire. He was smart started a business and invested in real estate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: castizo

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston

How's this delusion? She didn't say shit about her looks nor does anything in her comment sound entitled. Maybe she is capable.

And her aspiration is to adopt a kid and give them a home, which is a noble deed.

Nigga if you want to hate, hate on the bitches that warrant the hate, not women who are minding their own thing.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Clark and uksucks
i wouldnt be so quick to assume it wont happen for her

View attachment 3239158

I have known a few retarded black women that are able to get a high paying job immediately after school. In fact headhunters actively look for them in order to get the company diversity quota up

Also of course she will be able to adopt a child as a black woman, the entire world tries to bend over backwards for black women

I even know a black guy who is probably not even average intelligence but because he showed curiosity for medicine the hospital he works at (as some minimum wagie) the hospital is giving him completely free training to become an anesthesiologist assistant. They are so willing to hire people of color it's insane. He even has two baby momas and an arrest for a misdemeanor but that doesnt matter.

I have to assume its the same in the UK but maybe not, here in America if you are a black person who can stay out of jail and applies themselves you can comfortably land 80k + job and never worry about being fired cause the employer will be scared of racism lawsuit

Blacks have no idea how fucking privilaged they are
Sort of. I mean, but anyone with a brain can counter that racism lawsuit with evidence proving otherwise, mostly these people fall through due to their IQ and chimpanzee-like rage.

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston
horseface and dolphin ipd at the same time

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston
don't even have to analyze anything, that's a nigga and a foid , if she makes anymoney in her life it will be by whoring herself out

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston
Make sure you don’t accidentally shit your pants while crying too hard, next time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream and Clark
some ltn whitecel will betabuxx her

Notice that there's no man in the picture.

View attachment 3239045

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Reality:

Funny GIF

@6ft4
@MoggerGaston
The “unemployed for 1yr” hit home :feelswah:

JFL @ the state of modern women.

"i will graduate anddd get this job"

like bitchhhhh ur not getting a job suck this dick

i hate women and wish them the worst in life, i hope this nigger m&m gets 500k in student loans

This low IQ bitch thinks she's gonna graduate uni and get a 6 figure job straight out the door to the point
A lot of people are able to do that though, this “market is saturated” is exaggerated a lot but it’s not full of lies either.

Also she didn’t say anything getting a job right after, she just said she wants to graduate and get a job with her degree, she didn’t mention a specific timeframe. No need to attack her on that specifically.

But considering she doesn’t wear hijab and is freemixing at uni, shame on her.