Female family members kill me asking me for money when….

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
YALL NOT GIVING ME NO BOOTY!!

GO ASK THEM NIGGAS YOU GIVING ASS TO FOR GAS MONEY BITCH!!!

E9C6AA2F 1641 456E BA5A CBA3844B6CFE

WHAT I LOOK LIKE? A CUCK?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Looks234, Bitch and 2 others
Black person moment

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 5786 and Amexmaxx
Would you fuck them if they gave you booty tho? :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
Would you fuck them if they gave you booty tho? :ogre:
Well my immediate female family they are all ltb-incel if male tier. They only look good when they fraud. Also we just dont have that kind of rapport. Id die from the cringe.

YALL NOT GIVING ME NO BOOTY!!

GO ASK THEM NIGGAS YOU GIVING ASS TO FOR GAS MONEY BITCH!!!

View attachment 1357209

WHAT I LOOK LIKE? A CUCK?!
Female family members see their male relatives as cucks, for the most part. I had to cut of contact with a female reative who was a bitch towards me, she had the nerve to ask me for money, no shame. How you gonna ask someone who your not in good relations with for money.
Any women who isnt your children, or wife, or mother asks you for money tell them to go ask the guy they fucking. Women want some sexual utopia were they fuck the men they like and demand nothing then get other men to give them emotional support and resources.

Amex the guys they fucking, won't give resources , and the women don't want to scare said men away, if she starts asking for money and favors the men will stop fucking her, and kick her out of hes rotation and replace her. So you get women frustrated the men they like to fuck won't give resources and emotional support, and the men they don't find attractive won't accept their role as suckas and just give her the emotional support, favors and money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Any women who isnt your children, or wife, or mother asks you for money tell them to go ask the guy they fucking.
I actually told my mother my op in so many words. She still asks for money sometimes.
Amex the guys they fucking, won't give resources , and the women don't want to scare said men away, if she starts asking for money and favors the men will stop fucking her, and kick her out of hes rotation and replace her. So you get women frustrated the men they like to fuck won't give resources and emotional support, and the men they don't find attractive won't accept their role as suckas and just give her the emotional support, favors and money.
Water tbh. I still dont care they need to only fuck men who are willing to support them.

I actually told my mother my op in so many words. She still asks for money sometimes.

Water tbh. I still dont care they need to only fuck men who are willing to support them.
not chance in hell of that happening till they hit the wall and are forced to by father time.