Female Gaze Is Misunderstood

Female hormonal birth control is in widespread use today. Studies show that women, when on birth control, are attracted to men more feminine than the men they prefer when not on birth control. This phenomenon misled the blackpill community to believe that a preference for feminine-looking men is the natural biological female gaze when it is not. The notion that what’s attractive to the female gaze is significantly different from what men think is attractive, is a product of birth control use, not natural biology.

Does it seem plausible that natural selection made us evolve to be oblivious about what the opposite sex finds physically attractive? No. It seems logical that there’s an evolutionary advantage in males being able to discern which members of the male competition are the most physically desirable. We, men, evolved so that what we think is attractive to women indeed is what’s attractive to women.

In a nutshell: Men aren’t supposed to not know what women find attractive. The fact that many men don’t is an unnatural occurrence.

The impact of birth control use is the reason why the gazes are misaligned in the modern era. Without birth control, the female gaze is closer to the male gaze than to what the female gaze is today.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, PickleTheSlayer, FrameMogger and 18 others
?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thecel
Female hormonal birth control is in widespread use today. Studies show that women, when on birth control, are attracted to men more feminine than the men they prefer when not on birth control. This phenomenon misled the blackpill community to believe that a preference for feminine-looking men is the natural biological female gaze when it is not. The notion that what’s attractive to the female gaze is significantly different from what men think is attractive, is a product of birth control use, not natural biology.

Does it seem plausible that natural selection made us evolve to be oblivious about what the opposite sex finds physically attractive? No. It seems logical that there’s an evolutionary advantage in males being able to discern which members of the male competition are the most physically desirable. We, men, evolved so that what we think is attractive to women indeed is what’s attractive to women.

The impact of birth control use is the reason why the gazes are misaligned in the modern era. Without birth control, the female gaze is closer to the male gaze than to what the female gaze is today.
water is wet bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, rand anon, lowiqNormie and 4 others

Either you attractive or not, niggas will speculate and theorize while an NT mtn fucks their oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, FrameMogger, ElTruecel and 7 others
water is wet bro
Either you attractive or not, niggas will speculate and theorize while an NT mtn fucks their oneitis

I contributed great value to the community by writing the post, and I receive this bullshit in return. The next time someone asks why @thecel doesn’t post high-effort threads anymore, I’ll point at your reply to show how little this community appreciates really valuable content.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, FrameMogger, efidescontinuado and 11 others
Is Sean O'pry male gaze or female gaze then?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I contributed great value to the community by writing the post, and I receive this bullshit in return. The next time someone asks why @thecel doesn’t post high-effort threads anymore, I’ll point at your reply to show how little this community appreciates really valuable content.
high effort what, it’s common knowledge since 2010

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and thecel
u’re a good user btw

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
Check DMs, saar. It's about ending brachy cope.

• +1
Yes you did contribute greatly, but this is water

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: appealmaxed, FutureSlayer and thecel
such a stupid reach it wouldn't even matter,

Provide your sources

Aging = Changing gaze, to become more masculine,

we're in a looksmaxxing forum pretty boy chads transform into chads lol

• JFL

In a nutshell: Men aren’t supposed to not know what women find attractive. The fact that many men don’t is an unnatural occurrence.

both male gaze and female gaze are retarded copes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Shkreliii and thecel
No sources, there could be so many logical fallacies, i am only going to analyze your text if proof is cited, and by your thread you're implying the vast majority of women are on birth control hence it becoming a trend, then please explain how most young women, who are litteraly unable to take birth control are fiending for pretty boys.

It wouldn't even matter if this was the truth, cause it would just imply we'd have to become what the "majority of women" want, in this threads case, birth controlled women (Implying majority) Wants femenine men, then thats what we're going to do

unless you want to go mgtow and cry yourself to sleep cause you cant convince women birth control is bad JFL-

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and thecel
Just have muh shiny name and automatically become truth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and thecel
this is retarded

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Shkreliii and thecel
Yes you did contribute greatly, but this is water

The forum knows about it but hasn’t internalized it well enough. People here yap on and on that faces like this have muh “zero appeal to women” because they’re muh “male gaze”:

B9BEED5E FAD3 4DEE A477 AEA6F5A292F7

Not all women are on birth control. Yes, birth control did shift the average female preference in males to a more feminized look. However, we should keep in mind that many of the men here have traditional goals for their dating lives and don’t even want to go for women who’re using birth control. I want to get into a relationship with a high-quality woman who isn’t on birth control. To do that, I appeal to the “male gaze”, which is actually the gaze of the type of female I want to attract.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, randomvanish, Shkreliii and 1 other person

Water idk how people above don’t agree with this. Same people who drink tap water🤢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and thecel
The forum knows about it but hasn’t internalized it well enough. People here yap on and on that faces like this have muh “zero appeal to women” because they’re muh “male gaze”:

View attachment 2663895

Not all women are on birth control. Yes, birth control did shift the average female preference in males to a more feminized look. However, we should keep in mind that many of the men here have traditional goals for their dating lives and don’t even want to go for women who’re using birth control. I want to get into a relationship with a high-quality woman who isn’t on birth control. To do that, I appeal to the “male gaze”, which is actually the gaze of the type of female I want to attract.
yea ur right bro 18-24 yr old girls want some masculine ogre who they are prob scared of

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, williamper, VolcelFTW and 3 others
It wouldn't even matter if this was the truth, cause it would just imply we'd have to become what the "majority of women" want, in this threads case, birth controlled women (Implying majority) Wants femenine men, then thats what we're going to do

I won’t go for birth-controlled women. Bold of you to assume that most looksmaxers just want to go for the most typical average Western women.

I get that this forum ain’t the same as Hamza’s Discord server, but there are plenty of people here who care about quality over quantity and want to lock down high-quality women whose values are very different from what’s popular in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I won’t go for birth-controlled women.

Bold of you to assume that most looksmaxers just want to go for the most typical average Western women. I get that this forum ain’t the same as Hamza’s Discord server, but there are plenty of people here who care about quality over quantity and want to lock down high-quality women whose values are very different from what’s popular in the West.
I can't give a rats asss, provide sources

As your autistic brain isn't getting, you're saying female gaze was affected by pills or whatnot, which means this is what most men will get, you never said this could be used as a tool to get higher quality women, unfortunately you can't add onto your argument (From an outdated reply btw :) Retard) And expect me to magically read your brain across continents.

• JFL
I can't give a rats asss, provide sources

This sounds arrogant, but I sincerely believe that if your common sense is insufficient to convince you of this obvious truth, you’re officially a retard. Muh sources. You’re beyond saving, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and St.TikTokcel
I won’t go for birth-controlled women. Bold of you to assume that most looksmaxers just want to go for the most typical average Western women.

I get that this forum ain’t the same as Hamza’s Discord server, but there are plenty of people here who care about quality over quantity and want to lock down high-quality women whose values are very different from what’s popular in the West.
Actually i just knew you were going to answer in this fashion :lul: hence why i used "in this threads case" cause it's a retarded thread.

• JFL
Cope, men want youthful women.

Women want youthful men.

Why? Because they’re the most fertile.

Old women going for older men is cause they can’t get youthful cum. Why are they molesting little boys then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, St.TikTokcel and thecel
JoinedNov 1, 2023

• JFL
This sounds arrogant, but I sincerely believe that if your common sense is insufficient to convince you of this obvious truth, you’re officially a retard. Muh sources. You’re beyond saving, man.

Wowza! Oh my god, this is why i wanted you to cite your sources, cause i was 1 google search away from blowing this thread up, damned it! Write another thread little cuck, if you fire 10 darts surely one will hit?

(Before you act all autistic, i dont stand with this argument, im open to understand your perspective, but i find hard to so cause you provided no sources, so if the chance you do prove yourself right, im open to your opinion)

Also its quite concerning that 18% In the study i cited underwent female sterilization jfl to become professional whores, anyways the number still is lying under 50% In the study i cited the number lies upon about 39% For females aged 15-19, which the number 39% still has stuff like condoms and other ways apart from the pill, 15-19 is most appealed by prettyboys, then why isn't the other 61% advocating for masculinity on tiktok?

• Woah

Women want youthful men.

Old women going for older men is cause they can’t get youthful cum. Why are they molesting little boys then?

The male gaze female gaze copery and the feminization of modern men warped your sense of what youthful is.

T levels are at an all-time low. Many people, blackpilled and bluepilled alike, point out that teenagers in the past looked older.

What’s considered youthful today was infantile during the times when men were masculine.

This man is youthful:

36E20B5C 7714 4505 A1B7 B151D458CEC0

If he looks old to you, your perception is warped from living in a feminized, gynocentric soyciety.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 55252

Women want youthful men.

Still impressive this forum is this way back in time, more age = more Masculinized face,

Just look at models before and afters lol.

• +1
I'm in the third world where most women aren't on birth control and guess what 18-25 girls want ?
A pretty boy who's tall and average/wide framed, face has to be feminine cause feminine features are attractive, body has to be masculine cause that's what's attractive to women, on or not on birth control.
it's a universal rule, quit waffling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, sportsmogger, Shkreliii and 2 others
The male gaze female gaze copery and the feminization of modern men warped your sense of what youthful is.

T levels are at an all-time low. Many people, blackpilled and bluepilled alike, point out that teenagers in the past looked older.

What’s considered youthful today was infantile during the times when men were masculine.

This man is youthful:

View attachment 2663920

If he looks old to you, your perception is warped from living in a feminized gynocentric, soyciety.
The feminization of modern men is directly linked to modern society, the reality we currently live in, is the only way our world would've transcended, no matter how many mgtow men we would've had, the world would've still been like this

• +1

This man is youthful:

View attachment 2663920

If he looks old to you, your perception is warped from living in a feminized gynocentric, soyciety.
So you think a 12 year old girl would like that guy? That’s when girls get their first period and start getting attracted to boys.

Dogshit, they want young boys their age and they aren’t on any meds to fuck up their hormones. Your entire theory is dogshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Shkreliii and thecel
I'm in the third world where most women aren't on birth control and guess what 18-25 girls want ?
A pretty boy who's tall and average/wide framed, face has to be feminine cause feminine features are attractive, body has to be masculine cause that's what's attractive to women, on or not on birth control.
Cause this guy forgot to realize that the pill isn't even legal for young women, he was one tought away from deleting this entire.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and RandomSwan
Cause this guy forgot to realize that the pill isn't even legal for young women, he was one tought away from deleting this entire.

In HS I knew a 14-year-old girl whose parents let her start birth control.

In many families today, beginning birth control is viewed as a rite of passage—just a normal part of growing into womanhood.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sprinkles, Shkreliii and 1 other person
So women not on birth control like roided orgres?

• +1
So women not on birth control like roided orgres?

They like manly men (whom .org autists make fun of because deep down they know that these men are the real moggers).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sprinkles and Shkreliii
They like manly men (whom .org autists make fun of because deep down they know that these men are the real moggers).
Female gazed men can be manly too

• +1

View attachment 2663895

It's not that faces like these are male gaze, but it's the fact that they're extremely uncanny and intimidating.

Generally, women under 25 would prefer someone like chico over this type of ultra masculine chad. If your overly masc or psl gay alien archetype then your appeal is zero. If you want a trad christian or muslim girl, sure, go for the gigachad ripped look as shown above. But the vast majority of people here just want to slay, and the average foid under 25 wouldn't want the guy above.

From my experience the lean prettyboy with little muscle and some soft features slays the most, in high school atleast. It largely depends on the location, age range and personal preferences.

This type of guy
Picture of Francisco Lachowski | Francisco lachowski, Francisco, Brazilian  models

This is spoken from my own personal experience

• +1

> Third World

bro there’s more toxins in the water there than there is testosterone in GigaChad’s body

imagine thinking plastic-polluted Third-World countries that still use leaded gasoline are representative of female NATURE

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Lol literal cope brother
Look at the famous people on Instagram. They are not masculine gaze maxxed.
Many of them are pretty boy status and get thirsted over by girls who ARENT on birth control

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
In HS I knew a 14-year-old girl whose parents let her start birth control.

In many families today, beginning birth control is viewed as a rite of passage—just a normal part of growing into womanhood.
Surely a veteran blackpiller knows personal anecdotes aren't reality?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
> Third World

bro there’s more toxins in the water there than there is testosterone in GigaChad’s body

imagine thinking plastic-polluted Third-World countries that still use leaded gasoline are representative of female NATURE
lmao there is no toxins nigga im not in india, i'm just in a country where liberties are repressed, everything else is normal.

• +1
Surely a veteran blackpiller knows personal anecdotes aren't reality?

Total disregard of anecdotes is sophomoric; it’s a new-blackpiller trait. Veteran blackpillers understand the value of anecdotes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and St.TikTokcel
> Third World

Yeah, i have to agree with you on that part, if it isn't as big of a problem currently, it will be soon, lol the fact that leaded gas was even used before, is enough of a reason the goverment don't give a single shit, i still think young wants features that are young, and age = different gaze.
Total disregard of anecdotes is sophomoric; it’s a new-blackpiller trait. Veteran blackpillers understand the value of anecdotes.
Indian janitor is one of the most iconic memes in blackpill for a reason lol

• +1
Nice copypaste from Jordan Petercuck

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Yeah a bunch of virgin incels on this forum TOTALLY know what women like just JFL 😂

• WTF
A NT mtn will struggle to even get a normal relationship because he will be competing with another guy for one girl (there are 34% female singles and 63% male)
Also a oneitis must be an attractive girl and a MTN doesn't even get matches with landwhales on tinder, so no, muh NT mtn doesn't fuck shit

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 55252
A NT mtn will struggle to even get a normal relationship because he will be competing with another guy for one girl (there are 34% female singles and 63% male)
Also a oneitis must be an attractive girl and a MTN doesn't even get matches with landwhales on tinder, so no, muh NT mtn doesn't fuck shit
I was exaggerating, you get my point. Sitting in your basement and discussing statistics on an indian forum isn't gonna get you any bitches

• WTF