Reactions: ezio6, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 9779 and 9 others
robust prettyboy will be the next meta in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Maesthetic and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, BoneDensity, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 8365, BoneDensity and 2 others
if you aren't doing cringe shit on tiktok for foid attention you are literally shooting yourself in the foot with regards your dating options all because you care about what other men think about you more than you care about slaying pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, noodlelover, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
if you aren't doing cringe shit on tiktok for foid attention you are literally shooting yourself in the foot with regards your dating options all because you care about what other men think about you more than you care about slaying pussy
yup i work in a male dominated workplace and guys started making rumours that i was gay because of my female gaze maxxing

the women at my job love it tho

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Jfl if you think a gymmaxxed tall prettyboy wont get respect

No, baby boomer orges and subhumans would call Vinnie Hacker gay for what he's doing

Hasan Piker talked about how Turkish men kept calling him gay cuz of his painted nails

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, LightSkinNoob and Elvisandreaa
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Elvisandreaa
keep on coping pussy. go to the salon and get ur nails painted pedik.
I agree that as a man if you paint your nails it is faggy but if you paint them black they actually do look pretty cool

I agree that as a man if you paint your nails it is faggy but if you paint them black they actually do look pretty cool
its gay af. i dont expect anything else from retarded pindoses on here.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, noodlelover and Verse

>gay
>probably has body count 100 times more than anybody on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and thereallegend
Is it really gay if it helps attract females? I think we'd both agree fucking females isn't gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, noodlelover and thereallegend
well yes gayboys should be bullied

and painting nails IS HAIGHLY GAY

Is it really gay if it helps attract females? I think we'd both agree fucking females isn't gay.
right but a lot of oldcels and cuckservatives think otherwise.

i've encountered many of these guys irl

wdym
this thread is gay as fuck

imagine revolving ur whole personality around getting females instead of what u like :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

CRINGE.
u dyed your hair blonde

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and thereallegend
Slaying is haram, LTR MOG

View attachment 1896684
>gay
>probably has body count 100 times more than anybody on this forum
ur not a 6 PSL emo angel-faced chad. jfl at some average normie putting on nail polish. literal schizo homosexual serial killer tendencies.

That's why low valuecels on this forum constantly call me gay. Niggas hate on me because I'm the meta in 2022.
I'm sorry I'm beautiful and girls stare at me in class

• +1
Reactions: Verse and thereallegend
ur not a 6 PSL emo angel-faced chad. jfl at some average normie putting on nail polish. literal schizo homosexual serial killer tendencies.
the guy I sent is HTN, the style just adds so much appeal you assume he has a better face than what he actually has

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
That's why low valuecels on this forum constantly call me gay. Niggas hate on me because I'm the meta in 2022.
I'm sorry I'm beautiful and girls stare at me in class
@thereallegend thanks for the upvote,
Xy1O 4qo 400x400

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Verse and thereallegend
the guy I sent is HTN, the style just adds so much appeal you assume he has a better face than what he actually has
He's not a htn. Look at his maxilla. Look at his eye area. Look at his hair quality. Look at his tapered jaw. He's an angel faced 6 PSL Chad who fits the prepubescent emo aesthetic perfectly. Keep on coping retard.

He's not a htn. Look at his maxilla. Look at his eye area. Look at his hair quality. Look at his tapered jaw. He's an angel faced 6 PSL Chad who fits the prepubescent emo aesthetic perfectly. Keep on coping retard.
cope cope cope he has no bone he is HTN

cope cope cope he has no bone he is HTN
he clearly has bones. are u another ethnic coping with "muh bones"? Unless you're a 16 year old white boy who fits the emo boy look then getting painted nails is gay af.

are u another ethnic coping with "muh bones"?
im not ethnic I am literally same pheno as him apart from the hair type

Unless you're a 16 year old white boy who fits the emo boy look then getting painted nails is gay af.
if you aren't white boy with emo phenotype I don't understand why you would attempt to fagmaxx to begin with, I never denied this fact

im not ethnic I am literally same pheno as him apart from the hair type
But yet you're rotting on this forum asking hypothetical questions about painting your nails? Cringe.
if you aren't white boy with emo phenotype I don't understand why you would attempt to fagmaxx to begin with, I never denied this fact
aka 99% of men.

Don't get rid of your guy friends unless they make fun of you.

Some guys are based.

But yet you're rotting on this forum asking hypothetical questions about painting your nails? Cringe.
I have 1/20th the posts you do on here, if I'm rotting what are you? :lul:

You shouldn't make everything you do be the results of getting laid.It's going to be detrimental to your mental health...

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend