Female Gaze - what does it mean to be "female gaze"?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
specifically what facial features? or is it all just up to facial harmony?

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
brutal noreplypill

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
It means having Middle to Long Good Hairstyle, good skin and Lean Aethtetic Physique

• +1
Reactions: VRmogs
female gaze is retarded and fake. Literally low estrogen women (puberty) are attracted to low dimorphic males, and higher E2 women like masculine men. This shit is insanely retarded its so brutally obvious too.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
female gaze is retarded and fake. Literally low estrogen women (puberty) are attracted to low dimorphic males, and higher E2 women like masculine men. This shit is insanely retarded its so brutally obvious too.
Though, i heard that women under 20 years old love pretty boys, kpop idols, etc. Is it just an attractive guy with long fluffy hair?

Though, i heard that women under 20 years old love pretty boys, kpop idols, etc. Is it just an attractive guy with long fluffy hair?
low dimorphism and bone density with good skin and hair yea because those are signs of youthfulness and women who are young are biologically attracted to that.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
this

• Love it
It means you have more youthful features like full lips, short concave philtrum, long lashes, pale skin, almond eyes, high levels of collagen, and decent but not super strong bones, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and justropemaxbro
mostly just whatever type of man (usually based off a hot celebrity or popular male character such as rafe from outer banks or carmy in the bear) is popular

so if you look like them, dress like them, act like them, etc then females will consider that ideal

that’s my very shallow explanation of it btw

• +1