Female greed is centralising everything

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
Small towns would be great and prosper if the girls stayed. Instead every gl girl moves to the city straight after highschool to chase jewish illusions so that all that's left here is fat depressing girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin, 0S4MA, billymidnight and 5 others
all men there are fat depressing guys so it's not that big of a problem

• +1
Reactions: noobs
all men there are fat depressing guys so it's not that big of a problem

Untrue. Slightly higher rate of fat guys but most are normal-shaped working class men.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ryuken
Foids have such high expectations about the money they'll get lol
They think that after grinding academics getting their degree they will now find a comfortable job to finally relax and go on their trips and vacations to Thailand and Italy or some shit only to be faced by realty

Btw women do significantly better than men in academics yet perform worse in jobs and are in way lower positions

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, thereallegend and romanstock
i would chase rich men if i was a foid

they are just going where the successful men are

the women don’t make the town, the men do. so even if the women stayed it wouldn’t make a difference

it’s the fault of the men in the small towns because they are poor

I play with her pussy

Her mouth wanna bite

@AlexBrown84

Don't you know that richer guys always take poor but pretty girls and that's why ugly girls are usually poor? Women are now career driven and they want to marry someone who makes money in downtown.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Don't you know that richer guys always take poor but pretty girls and that's why ugly girls are usually poor? Women are now career driven and they want to marry someone who makes money in downtown.

Of course I know that's why I made the thread retard. Yet their lives end up no different if they had stayed. Usually worse. The increased salary gets negated by the increased housing prices. Out here they're far more likely to end up with a landed property. It's all about the illusion of status.