0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Obvious ones out of the way
  • sex industry
  • musician/actor
  • model
  • nurse
  • works with celebs in some way
Lawyer - You probably won't date one unless you are one yourself or in some other industry where you make much more than her. Otherwise, she will be extremely narcy and will know that you are inferior in comparison to the clients and co-workers she sees daily. She will be used to a more wealthier lifestyle and JFL if you seriously want her to be the breadwinner as if it would happen anyway
this kinda goes for anything that's high-status

Journalists - It kinda depends but there are many such cases of these female journalists fucking lower-level political guys and etc for stories to boost their careers, it can be many different guys as well they have 0 morals if its going to launch their careers

Salon worker - can be makeup, hair, nails. A girl that works there will interact with thousands of women in the span of her career and they typically get very chatty on the chair, imagine the amount of whore stories, mindless gossip, and overall female delusion that's spread through all those convos and then is hurled back at you.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Obvious ones out of the way
  • sex industry
  • musician/actor
  • model
  • nurse
  • works with celebs in some way
Lawyer - You probably won't date one unless you are one yourself or in some other industry where you make much more than her. Otherwise, she will be extremely narcy and will know that you are inferior in comparison to the clients and co-workers she sees daily. She will be used to a more wealthier lifestyle and JFL if you seriously want her to be the breadwinner as if it would happen anyway
this kinda goes for anything that's high-status

Journalists - It kinda depends but there are many such cases of these female journalists fucking lower-level political guys and etc for stories to boost their careers, it can be many different guys as well they have 0 morals if its going to launch their careers

Salon worker - can be makeup, hair, nails. A girl that works there will interact with thousands of women in the span of her career and they typically get very chatty on the chair, imagine the amount of whore stories, mindless gossip, and overall female delusion that's spread through all those convos and then is hurled back at you.
The craziest woman I had a date with, by far, was a lawyer. He was so unstable and narci that having that date with her was hilarious.

And one of the best was a salon worker in a very rich area. She was older than me but very good looking. By best I mean very compliant and down to earth.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
The craziest woman I had a date with, by far, was a lawyer. He was so unstable and narci that having that date with her was hilarious.

And one of the best was a salon worker in a very rich area. She was older than me but very good looking. By best I mean very compliant and down to earth.
The salon one would be better in a rich area since the convos cant be that low class and degen I guess