Female Life Cycle

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
0-13 Going through puberty
13-17 Has her first experience with love. Will usually get a boyfriend who may not even be that good looking. Cares about personality a lot.
17-19 Usually the first relationship doesnt work out for some reason. She starts looking for a Chad to date but still doesnt like sleeping around that much

19-25 Starts getting pumped and dumped by Chads and sleeps around. It's over at this stage.

25+Need I say more? Oh and dont forget she'll be a gold digger too

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Lol 13-17 more caring about personality is true and also not.Attractive guys will be preffered.But you can easily get a jb girlfriend if you make her happy as an average guy that is.Im in 10 th grade and the shortest guy in our class~5 ft 5 or 4 is one of the few guys with a girl.And he is far from good looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2661
If you didn't slay in HS it's over, foids get 10 times pickier after that.

13-50 getting pumped and dumped by chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, turkproducer and GenericChad1444
the ages are wrong. Pump and dump starts at 16 not 19

idk if the meme about girls getting pickier is even a thing tbh, it seems like so many Jbs and teenagers have fucked/had ltr with older chads

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
idk if the meme about girls getting pickier is even a thing tbh, it seems like so many Jbs and teenagers have fucked/had ltr with older chads
It's :bluepill: cope, all the girls in my class lust over Chad dick on Instagram I hear them talk about it.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
just be good looking and pump and dump theory

Cares about personality a lot

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

girls will fuck anyone not ugly in college

i personally think girls are more prunes in high school and become whores for anybody when they get older

girls will fuck anyone not ugly in college

i personally think girls are more prunes in high school and become whores for anybody when they get older
Wrong.Girls are not picky at all from13 to 15 I swear you should see what I see everyday
Lol Its acctually true.If you make a girl like you when your her first boyfriend she will do everything with you.You just need to make her feel like the only girl for you.teen love is not about looks mostly altough it does help fucking all of the bitches

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back