I saw that Chester's son called it a betrayal of his father's legacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Rhino LeFort and deadstock
Call that shit Linkedin park cause bitches need jobs

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Mewton, Xangsane and 9 others
I saw that Chester's son called it a betrayal of his father's legacy
I can 100% understand him. Man this is fucking sad... just listened to her singing crawling...

She can sing, but it just doesn't sound right

At some point they maybe should just stop the project Linkin Park and focus on other shit. But they know if "Linkin Park" stands on the cover it's automatically 1000x more successful

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Rhino LeFort and Art of Pattinson
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615, mug and Art of Pattinson
Sonic youth had a female singer. Her gender isnt the problem but herself

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, overtier1011, mug and 1 other person
Sonic youth had a female singer. Her gender isnt the problem but herself
True. I just went back to listening to some guano ape songs (also female singer) and i didn't see a problem there either

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and try2beme
I don’t even think the issue is that she’s a foid, it’s just that nobody can replace Chester. RIP.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
I don’t even think the issue is that she’s a foid, it’s just that nobody can replace Chester. RIP.
True... sometimes i go back and watch old live concert footage and get goosebumps. I can't even imagine what it must have felt like seeing him perform live

RIP

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
I can't even imagine what it must have felt like seeing him perform live
It must’ve been such an incredible experience. I wish I was a bit older and could’ve gone to shows during that era

• +1
I had no idea Linkin Park was a band. When people said Linkin Park dead they were talking about the main band member JFL.

The only song I knew was Numb.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and deadstock
She's not harming anyone.

Just finished the whole set and maybe i was hating for no reason

It was all kinda meh but nobody can ever come close to chesters performance anyway so whatever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, deadstock and TechnoBoss
She doesn't sound bad but the real LP died with Chester.

• +1
I had no idea Linkin Park was a band. When people said Linkin Park dead they were talking about the main band member JFL.

The only song I knew was Numb.
Yeah, there were a bunch of other guys in the band too...
Sometimes when the lead singer of a band dies, the band can continue with another person, the success can vary.

• Hmm...
Not listening. Not going to let them ruin Chester's legacy (even though I wasn't really a LP fan to begin with).
That's crazy. Probably my favorite band. Their first two albums are masterpieces

Yeah, there were a bunch of other guys in the band too...
Really? I know they replaced some members before their first album came out. But i thought ever since then the members stayed the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Really? I know they replaced some members before their first album came out. But i thought ever since then the members stayed the same
What do you mean, I think those guys are still the same, but they aren't that known, their front man was the most popular and the face of the band.

• +1
What do you mean, I think those guys are still the same, but they aren't that known, their front man was the most popular and the face of the band.
Oh i misread

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar