Female logic

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
1.Likes you on tinder because she wants to use you as an emotional tampon

2.Does not even consider your feelings or what impact she is gonna have on your brain chemistry

3.Vents to you about her problems

4.Galsights you and then throws you away like trash

5.In her head, you are the bad guy because you were somehow "opressing" her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Outerz14, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 7 others
Just being considered as a boytoy should make you feel lucky if you were even mtn she wouldn't talk to u

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Sean o' Tist and Apparition
Just being considered as a boytoy should make you feel lucky if you were even mtn she wouldn't talk to u
which would be fucking great is she didnt??? because i wouldnt have met this bitch??? fuuuuuck being LTN

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and PlayersGetPlayed
which would be fucking great is she didnt???
ve met this bitch??? fuuuuuck being LTN
At least ur in the game you can ascend ur way up from there but ain't no way ur LTN if a girl even CONSIDERS leading you on so there's hope for u

2.Does not even consider your feelings or what impact she is gonna have on your brain chemistry

you all got it so rough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
At least ur in the game you can ascend ur way up from there
did you even understnad what happened?

but ain't no way ur LTN if a girl even CONSIDERS leading you on so there's hope for u
she wanted me as an emotional tampon because i look like an INCEL. she knew i was an incel just from one pic and she knew i was gonna listen to her shit. i was just a stepping stone for her success :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. If i was MTN+ she wouldnt have bothered and i probably wouldnt even be on tinder to begin with

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Primalsplit and PlayersGetPlayed
If after the first 30 exchanged messages you don't propose to see each other in real life to continue things from there, the whole interaction is pointless..

If after the first 30 exchanged messages you don't propose to see each other in real life
30? LOL. my old oneitis wanted to meet me after 4 exchanges or so. it was so easy with her, it was like a disney movie

that i am unlucky?
Your age group has it rough, esp pertaining to the males. I stay connected to big cities and small towns. From my knowledge, I see many late teen girls and early twenties not giving a fuck about the guys their age. I keep hearing about them hooking up with older men 30-50 years old. Yet, it's nothing to do with money... not all the time. But arrogance and a deep will to know everything. Also, they long for ears to listen and not question them. They long to speak their minds but learn new things.

• Woah
Your age group has it rough, esp pertaining to the males. I stay connected to big cities and small towns. From my knowledge, I see many late teen girls and early twenties not giving a fuck about the guys their age. I keep hearing about them hooking up with older men 30-50 years old. Yet, it's nothing to do with money... not all the time. But arrogance and a deep will to know everything. Also, they long for ears to listen and not question them. They long to speak their minds but learn new things.
i was just very unlucky in meeting certain women but i learnt my lesson now

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i was just very unlucky in meeting certain women but i learnt my lesson now
Ever heard the saying, girls just wanna have fun? Well, they're retarded. So when confronting a retard, understand who she really is. Sure, it might feel like a violation but don't worry, this type of retard loves sex. However, she's not gonna fuck just anyone unless she's that irresponsible drunk at the nightclub. She wants more than just sex. She wants I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N. And why, you might ask? Because she's a fucking retard. Her mind lacks such knowledge. Even educated imbeciles only know what they memorized. Their minds haven't computed exactly what that is! So they need someone to elaborate but, shut the fuck up when she's babbling her retardation.

For example, a 19-year-old might say, "Oh my god! Israel is murdering women and children and yet Biden can't stop it! But he wants to! He loves everyone." She pulls her hair and concludes the obvious, "I'm so confused and stupid."

christoph waltz nod GIF
Yes, I know.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yeah women to tend to have next to zero empathy when it's outside their own interest when it comes to men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah women to tend to have next to zero empathy when it's outside their own interest when it comes to men
But don't blame them, blame nature. Women were naturally designed this way. Today's world requires too much of them. And when you place such a naturally retarded person into a place of importance, expect the bitch when she's wrong constantly. Expect her trust to be loyal to images, Hollywood, the press; vanity rather than common sense, nature, importance, family, and long-term goals.

Women live in the Now... they don't see tomorrow.

• +1
But don't blame them, blame nature. Women were naturally designed this way. Today's world requires too much of them. And when you place such a naturally retarded person into a place of importance, expect the bitch when she's wrong constantly. Expect her trust to be loyal to images, Hollywood, the press; vanity rather than common sense, nature, importance, family, and long-term goals.

Women live in the Now... they don't see tomorrow.
Nah it's not just nature, you'll find the same type of behavior in rich spoiled brats, it's what happens when you keep receiving attention for litteraly just existing, you start thinking you're the center of the world and that everything is owed to you

• +1
ver heard the saying, girls just wanna have fun? Well, they're retarded. So when confronting a retard, understand who she really is. Sure, it might feel like a violation but don't worry, this type of retard loves sex. However, she's not gonna fuck just anyone unless she's that irresponsible drunk at the nightclub. She wants more than just sex. She wants I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N. And why, you might ask? Because she's a fucking retard. Her mind lacks such knowledge. Even educated imbeciles only know what they memorized. Their minds haven't computed exactly what that is! So they need someone to elaborate but, shut the fuck up when she's babbling her retardation.
how does this relate to my experiences?

• Hmm...
i hate this woman so much, she had no humanity for me whatsoever. my old oneitis was so much nicer to me and i just gave up on her because i thought i could do better :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i hate this woman so much, she had no humanity for me whatsoever. my old oneitis was so much nicer to me and i just gave up on her because i thought i could do better :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
See this is when you're supposed to accept that some people gotta go from your life, she ain't doing threads about you, why would you even think about her

• So Sad
See this is when you're supposed to accept that some people gotta go from your life, she ain't doing threads about you, why would you even think about her
because she traumatized me and ruined my copes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
because she traumatized me and ruined my copes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
She was just exercising her power as a woman. She was empowering womankind by showing you the cruel and cold reality that womankind knew and endured for ages.

• So Sad

If you had an 8x6 you wouldn’t have this problem

• So Sad
Yeah, foids are stupid.
-Lorence

• JFL
I already explained these.
my old oneitis was exercising her power on Dark souls enemies, this one exericsed her power on actual people....she was playing dark souls irl

• JFL
my old oneitis was exercising her power on Dark souls enemies, this one exericsed her power on actual people....she was playing dark souls irl
That would imply you are a hard boss. You are not. ;)

• So Sad

Literally the "women dont owe you sex inkwell" meme.
If i pay for my friend everytime we go out, i should atleast expect him to help me in other ways. But for some reason you just have to invest time and money in a woman for no reason when she clearly can tell you are attracted to her (empathetic gender and all that)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Outerz14 and Apparition
But for some reason you just have to invest time and money in a woman for no reason when she clearly can tell you are attracted to her (empathetic gender and all that)
she knows she is gonna ghost you from the staart yet still has to waste 2 hours of your life and money before doing so

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and T50 Demon
she knows she is gonna ghost you from the staart yet still has to waste 2 hours of your life and money before doing so
Off of tinder is even crazier you know people go there to fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Apparition
Off of tinder is even crazier you know people go there to fuck
Not me. Years back, I used dating apps to troll women because I'm sick in the fucking head. However, it always backfired into a date. Then fucking. You could say, trolling got me fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Outerz14, T50 Demon and Apparition

Just be cl

• +1