• Woah
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, elzde95, Hades and 5 others
10/10

• Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Good

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Her side profile is better than front. Her face is too manly.
Her front is not that manly and sex appeal wise she is 10/10 and a stacy in my opinion

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Chinlet Ascension, elzde95 and 6 others
Average make up frauded becky
Yeah, she's a random girl that I came across on tinder when swiping now. So the model in OP has a good side profile but her front isn't anything special.

• +1
So the model in OP has a good side profile but her front isn't anything special.
You have yet to link a front that's more special than hers... Instead, you ended up embarrassing yourself.

Make a FOG battle to see for yourself.
The point is that she's a run-of-the-mill blonde from the front. The point is that the front of the girl that you posted isn't anything special.

Maria Lyth fogs both of them.

maria-lyth-378532-fit.jpg

maria-lyth-14261-fit.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Zylk
The point is that she's a run-of-the-mill blonde from the front. The point is that the front of the girl that you posted isn't anything special.

Maria Lyth fogs both of them.

maria-lyth-378532-fit.jpg

maria-lyth-14261-fit.jpg
She's much closer, at least. She has some noticeable lower third asymmetry though. You need to link a candid or an unedited casting photo for better comparison.

her frontal is legit fucking horrible. holy shit. broad chin, wide face, low af gonion angle, asymmetrical asf

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deprived
You have yet to link a front that's more special than hers... Instead, you ended up embarrassing yourself.
that round face girl is about her level if not higher dude. having ridiculous bones means jack shit if theyre too strong with horrible harmony and ratios.

• +1
Literally has a longer face than OP
hes looking at the philtrum. the girl in op keeps her mouth open to avoid showing how fucking long it is

that round face girl is about her level if not higher dude. having ridiculous bones means jack shit if theyre too strong with horrible harmony and ratios.
I think some PSLers overrate model women just because they are models. Or they have different preferences than the majority of people. I think many, many normies would agree with us.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I think some PSLers overrate model women just because they are models. Or they have different preferences than the majority of people. I think many, many normies would agree with us.
model tier women look like fucking shit most of the time. they usually have no harmony and overly strong bones or masculine bones jfl

• +1
model tier women look like fucking shit most of the time. they usually have no harmony and overly strong bones or masculine bones jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
her frontal is legit fucking horrible. holy shit. broad chin, wide face, low af gonion angle, asymmetrical asf
Still waiting on either of you to link a candid (or unedited casting) frontal that looks better...

forward growth on point for deepthroat bbc

8.5-9/10, I believe.

Her side profile would be 10/10 if she had a shorter philtrum, thicker lips, a shorter ramus, a shorter chin and a more curved nose.

God in female form

Quite attractive for being totally Nordic, 9/10

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
8.5-9/10, I believe.

Her side profile would be 10/10 if she had a shorter philtrum, thicker lips, a shorter ramus, a shorter chin and a more curved nose.
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and john2
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
shes a stacy

ideal harmony

I see no deformities or anything bad to say about her face
Would you abandon Nana for this Baltic queen?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
A great side profile in women will always make the girl look more manlier, i like the manly look though, she would breed great sons

• +1
Reactions: elzde95
A random girl from tinder has about as good a face as her. I like this random tinder girl's a more round face.

View attachment 1780502
This gotta be a bad troll, there's no way you think that Frog looking girl looks as good as the model in the OP