Female Nature

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
At some point your fuck buddies will want you to themselves if you’re a high value man. This girl from the beginning knew what I wanted yet said ,”We need to talk” so I thought she was fucking around then comes with this shit. I’ve been fucking with her for over 4 months so she’s lasted longer than most before they pull this bullshit. This is why you keep multiple around unless you’re looking for an Ltr but even then you should have multiple imo if possible until one seems worthy. Also women’s friends always put shit into their heads so you need to watch them.
F91AF680 5EDD 4D0A 91D8 B692DD75061E
E3F72B71 31D1 48B4 A5FB AEC3A8DBA238

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
At some point your fuck buddies will want you to themselves if you’re a high value man. This girl from the beginning knew what I wanted yet said ,”We need to talk” so I thought she was fucking around then comes with this shit. I’ve been fucking with her for over 4 months so she’s lasted longer than most before they pull this bullshit. This is why you keep multiple around unless you’re looking for an Ltr but even then you should have multiple imo if possible until one seems worthy. Also women’s friends always put shit into their heads so you need to watch them.
View attachment 17777View attachment 17777
chad problems

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, dogtown, Kenma and 3 others
Also women’s friends always put shit into their heads so you need to watch them.
Dead on fucking accurate. You made me remember something that pisses me off to this day. A whale I was talking to online found out I was talking to another girl besides her and she flipped the fuck out, but got back with me anyway lol. Then after a few days her cuck guy friend told her a bunch of bs about how I don't deserve her:feelshaha:

Whatever it's not a big loss, she was not good-looking at all anyway, but she did good phone sex tbh. It was nice hearing someone moan my name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dogtown, Phad and 1 other person
Dead on fucking accurate. You made me remember something that pisses me off to this day. A whale I was talking to online found out I was talking to another girl besides her and she flipped the fuck out, but got back with me anyway lol. Then after a few days her cuck guy friend told her a bunch of bs about how I don't deserve her:feelshaha:

Whatever it's not a big loss, she was not good-looking at all anyway, but she did good phone sex tbh. It was nice hearing someone moan my name.
Should’ve fucked all of her holes brah.

• +1
Should’ve fucked all of her holes brah.
She lived in the midwest and I'm in the northeast. I wouldn't want to fly out there just to fuck her, would not be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deltoid
She lived in the midwest and I'm in the northeast. I wouldn't want to fly out there just to fuck her, would not be worth it.
I was joking never stoop to that level.

• +1

A mate of mine flew from the north of England to Denmark to see a girl he met playing LoL. They were together for like 6 months but she cheated on him. He lost his virginity to her.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 611
I was joking never stoop to that level.
Imagine buying tickets for a flight to meet up with some girl. Of course cucks do that all the time only to be cheated on and their fairy tale dreams are crushed.

She had a nice virgin pussy though, looked stellar from behind.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
Meanwhile she has 100s of nice, caring men willing to be in a relationship with her. Doesn't want them. Looks > everything.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, Autist and 2 others
Meanwhile she has 100s of nice, caring men willing to be in a relationship with her. Doesn't want them. Looks > everything.
Looks are definitely the main component but if you look good and act like a cuck you’re going to get fucked over too.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, dogtown, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
Post pic of her op

View attachment 17779View attachment 17780
hey bro,
just freeze her for some time (like 2-3 weeks) and then try to come back as nothing happened
might be able to continue casual fucking for some more then :)

hey bro,
just freeze her for some time (like 2-3 weeks) and then try to come back as nothing happened
might be able to continue casual fucking for some more then :)
She’s still wanting my dick lmao. I just told her if that’s how she feels that’s fine and I could care less. Said she still wants to see me just wants more “attention” jfl.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Ever since I started ignoring texts and sending "k" instead of writing bullshit cuck messages I've been on more dates. Bitches love assholes and it's lowkey sad