Female Ortho wants to cuck me for no reason. Wasting my time

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm just trying to fucking fix my teeth

When I first came in the dentist place I had a male Ortho telling me I just needed to remove 4 wisdom teeth before getting my braces out on because I had one impacted and the other wisdoms wont come in right. My teeth are also extremely extremely crooked and need space to move

So I removed 4 wisdoms then came back

The female Ortho acted like I was all ready then had an evil smile and look and said "you need to remove 1 premolar on the bottom" or she said 2 (1 lower 1 upper) don't remember how much she said at first so my teeth don't protrude more after braces. (Im black with lots of bimaxillary protrusion)

Then she changed her mind and said remove 4 premolars 2 upper 2 lower for "a better result" and then I was like what the fuck

How did she changed from one thing to another after 5 minutes of examine my teeth and why did my male Ortho not say that shit

It's a cheap braces place that let you pay less than 200 a month and no down payment so I suspected they scam ppl for money by making ppl remove extra teeth

Also she's a woman so even though she's 40 and finished 10 years of college she doesn't gaf about me and hates me because she's not attracted to me and wants me to fail so she wants to literally remove 8 of my teeth. I already got 4 wisdoms removed and I feel scammed and like I'm gonna get so much bone loss

I see removing 4 premolars as a common but old procedure for bimaxillary protrusion. I asked her about expansion. She said she would do expansion if I was Caucasian and flat faced but since I'm black and my face is "full" and I have lots of bimaxillary protrusion already she said I have to remove 4 premolars. I think women hate white Incels more than blackcels because BBC so she might not hate me idk

I'm gonna see like 10 orthos before I get fucking 4 more teeth more a fucking total of 8 teeth almost 10 pulled out my fucking skull and get left like an elderly citizen with no teeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, MA_ascender and NoReedemingFeature
Bump

I hate women

If I had a white Chad Ortho I wouldn't have this problem

Actually fuck that he might scam my black ass

I gotta see a thugmaxxed Tyrone Ortho he might give me diamond braces instead

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and counterintuitive
Remove your canines while you're at it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
It's a cheap braces place that let you pay less than 200 a month and no down payment so I suspected they scam ppl for money by making ppl remove extra teeth
Yes.

she wants to literally remove 8 of my teeth. I already got 4 wisdoms removed and I feel scammed and like I'm gonna get so much bone loss
Yup.
She said she would do expansion if I was Caucasian and flat faced but since I'm black and my face is "full" and I have lots of bimaxillary protrusion already she said I have to remove 4 premolars.
Cap.

Overall, I'm still cucked from my wisdom teeth removal as a kid. My face just doesn't have the bone mass to be attractive. Wisdom teeth removal causes this.

My best hope is to wageslave hard enough and pay $20K for 4 dental implants.

• So Sad
Remove your canines while you're at it
Bro I'm gonna see another ortho

I need to see a Chad or Tyrone Ortho not these evil female orthos

And I'm gonna have to implant 4 wisdom teeth ffs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yes.

Yup.

Cap.

Overall, I'm still cucked from my wisdom teeth removal as a kid. My face just doesn't have the bone mass to be attractive. Wisdom teeth removal causes this.

View attachment 3223176

My best hope is to wageslave hard enough and pay $20K for 4 dental implants.
Damn where the fuck is that picture from goddamn

I'm 19 and one of my wisdom teeth was impacted and the other 3 didn't come in so they weren't used so because of my age and their lack of use would I really experience that many bone loss problems? Especially compared to if I was younger and had them removed

Bro I'm gonna see another ortho

I need to see a Chad or Tyrone Ortho not these evil female orthos

And I'm gonna have to implant 4 wisdom teeth ffs
Wait ten years and I'll have a look

• JFL
Brooooooootal

Just get golden grills tbh