Female orthodontist abandoned my case

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Damn bros I have a male orthodontist who is the principal lead and he wanted another orthodontist to assist for my pre surgical orthodontics for my surgery, Most likely to make me feel special like we are a team and im not alone in this.

She is italian and she came for one appointment and after cancelled all other appointments and refuses to look at me in the clinic as if im not there.

My male orthodontist will be taking over. He is your typical bluepilled nice guy who wants to make me happy and doesn't understand female nature.

He needs to understand that women wait at the finish line and will never support a subhuman in his struggles.

We will make it bros we are almost there :feelsbadman: one month left.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: user47283, Acromegaly_Chad, oldcelloser and 27 others
it's always the foids putting u down in life u will make it broski

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Jazerk, LifeIsACope and 7 others
My male orthodontist is your typical bluepilled nice guy who wants to make me happy and doesn't understand female nature.

He needs to understand that women wait at the finish line and will never support a subhuman in his struggles.
what i just read

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JosephGarrot123 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Which surgery?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, JosephGarrot123, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
Is her name Sara? :feelswat:

Bro surgery or no surgery, its over for you. You look like a child.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 13945
did she have any escuse reason?

Fuck that bitch, ascension soon

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
did she have any escuse reason?

Fuck that bitch, ascension soon

No reason given.

It speaks volumes on its own, Im going all in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Bro surgery or no surgery, its over for you. You look like a child.
Even if this is true, if he is genuinely recessed, chances are he will look better than before surgery. With forward movements, I think that's all one should expect. To look better than before surgery. He's also going to be operated on by a surgeon who has a track record of producing very decent results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
Wtf a medical professional can't abandon you like that. Did she just randomly leave without saying anything?
Also mirin all the surgery and implants you are getting g. Keep me updated when you are getting yours.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Wtf a medical professional can't abandon you like that. Did she just randomly leave without saying anything?
Also mirin all the surgery and implants you are getting g. Keep me updated when you are getting yours.

I still have my main orthodontist looking over my case she was braught in as additonal support but just left.

My surgery is booked in for the 1st September.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I still have my main orthodontist looking over my case she was braught in as additonal support but just left.

My surgery is booked in for the 1st September.
Good to hear. My orthodontic treatment is really progressing well. I still need to remove one of my wisdoms teeths. My local jaw surgeon refused to remove it due the nerves that surround the roots.
After that moment + 6 months I am probably getting surgery.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 643 and Chadakin
Damn bros I have a male orthodontist who is the principal lead and he wanted another orthodontist to assist for my pre surgical orthodontics for my surgery, Most likely to make me feel special like we are a team and im not alone in this.

She is italian and she came for one appointment and after cancelled all other appointments and refuses to look at me in the clinic as if im not there.

My male orthodontist will be taking over. He is your typical bluepilled nice guy who wants to make me happy and doesn't understand female nature.

We will make it bros we are almost there :feelsbadman: one month left.
i hope u make it buddy(y)

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
He will look better but he won't look good enough to qualify with women.
I can't really say anything cuz I haven't seen what he looks like. But you have a history of making delusional comments on looks, so I'm not sure if OP should take this opinion seriously

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
But you've made similar comments in worse contexts, so I'm not sure if OP should take this opinion seriously
You are delusional if you believe that a guy without the right craniofacial base and pheno can ascend by simply surgerymaxxing.

You are delusional if you believe that a guy without the right craniofacial base and pheno can ascend by simply surgerymaxxing.
Cope. DJS + implants will correct this malformed "craniofacial base" to some extent. I think most people who are visibly recessed and undergoing forward movements can easily ascend to a point where their looks won't be the fundamental reason they don't receive positive female attention.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
The female is so hypergamous she cannot do her job properly.
Hoes mad literally.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Are you getting surgery with Ramieri?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Kmscurry and Gaia262
Yes and Dr Marianetti is doing the rhino component.
When did you start orthodontic treatment?
I've had a couple of web consults with Ramieri
He wants me to recreate an underbite with braces by pushing my upper incisors back before surgery
that's left me unsure of what I'm doing now

When did you start orthodontic treatment?
I've had a couple of web consults with Ramieri
He wants me to recreate an underbite with braces by pushing my upper incisors back before surgery
that's left me unsure of what I'm doing now

I started braces around September 2020 and it involved extractions of lower premolars and wisdom teeth.

You will need to get an orthodontist that Dr Ramieri can email and they can create the plan.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I started braces around September 2020 and it involved extractions of lower premolars and wisdom teeth.

You will need to get an orthodontist that Dr Ramieri can email and they can create the plan.
Mirin the journey
I'm just reluctant to start orthodontics then being told in a few months that non vaxxed can never get on a plane again so I wont be able to travel for surgery

• +1
That's disappointing to hear, female doctors shouldn't treat patients like that, especially when your profession requires you to be neutral on that.

Hope your surgery goes well and you have a great recovery, 1 month away is not far. _Just make sure you get the adequate advancement and you'll be very different.

I've had my genio 2 days ago and the difference is remarkable, you will do it.

• Love it

have you posted pics of you here? if so can you link me the thread or PM so i can see your base pls?
and make a before and after please (after surgeries) ? your list is impressive and i think i need most of the same things;
i had bimax but didnt do the genio at the time, like a cuck, although my surgeon suggested it :LOL:
i need rhino and septo but dont know shit about infra implants? how exactly is it gonna improve your eye area?
You can ask me anything you want about bimax ...althoug i did it over 10 years ago and dont consider it succesful, as i still have a small mouth and jaws (1:1 nose ratio) but at least i am not recessed and have an overbite anymore and the teeth "close" togetehr nicely

• +1
Damn man but honestly it's probably better like that anyways, who knows maybe she would have purposely fucked you up or something. Also good luck with the surgery this is not a minor thing.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Gaia262