Female paranasal implant result

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, incel194012940, thecel and 8 others

extremely good result. I did not even know such thing existed. would help a LOT of pug-women. :unsure:

So, it is something like a cheap-man's LeForte 2...

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, thecel, subhuman incel and 3 others
insane. clear ascension

• +1
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel, CristianT and 2 others
foids dont need surgery, pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 4 others
unlimited smv
Even ugly women don't want to appeal to ugly men (among whom they have infinite SMV). Ugly women want to appeal to 6'4 ripped chad with male model face just like a 'Stacy' does. In their natural state they have 0 access to these men, even for a one night stand their chances are close to 0%.

Women don't looksmax to appeal to a wider variety of men. They looksmax to get access to 'chad or gigachad' to use this forum's terminology.

Women don't want to fuck anything that moves. They want access to more and more handsome men. (Or in the case of golddiggers, wealthier and wealthier)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, subhuman incel, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Even ugly women don't want to appeal to ugly men (among whom they have infinite SMV). Ugly women want to appeal to 6'4 ripped chad with male model face just like a 'Stacy' does. In their natural state they have 0 access to these men, even for a one night stand their chances are close to 0%.

Women don't looksmax to appeal to a wider variety of men. They looksmax to get access to 'chad or gigachad' to use this forum's terminology
cope they get chad even as subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel and Cope>rope
cope they get chad even as subhuman
Depends on how ugly we are talking about. If they are overweight they can still get one for a ONS.

If they are severely recessed and overweight, attractive guys wont even swipe them on apps.
Example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Depends on how ugly we are talking about. If they are overweight they can still get one for a ONS.

If they are severely recessed and overweight, attractive guys wont even swipe them on apps.
View attachment 1601057
jfl how many foids look like that, outlier af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and subhuman incel
Looks like shit, the before was better. They went too far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
tad bit too much

still looks like a jungle ape

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

View attachment 1601057
He does have a point though. While extreme cases may need surgery, most women can easily get a Chad to atleast sleep with them. This is because most men usually find most women attractive, or at the very least: fuckable.
This is one of the main causes of hypergamy actually. Most women get attention from men in some way, shape or form, because, again, most men don't have high standards, let's be honest. In turn, women think they are super attractive - even average beckies and therefore think they deserve Chad.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Tobias Fünke
This is a great result. That woman definitely had other procedures though (chin, cheekbones).

Barely see a difference tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and randomvanish
Am I the only thinking she didn’t need paranasal implant but nose bridge augmentation

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deprived and joseph
Am I the only thinking she didn’t need paranasal implant but nose bridge augmentation
Combining both would give max projection and perhaps the most aesthetic outcome IMO she looks much better in the after

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Combining both would give max projection and perhaps the most aesthetic outcome IMO she looks much better in the after
Nah bro she looks like a monkey in the after, her mid face was decent in the before now it’s over projected

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and joseph
LTB to LTB. no escaping that pheno.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 16371 and subhuman incel
I swear to God, people here are so blind. How you can say there is no difference ?!

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and joseph

literally designed my own implants in this exact shape hahahaha. Nice to verify my aesthetic eye and anatomical knowledge. I just designed it using my own intuition and I have a similar problem as this girl, just so happened this result is amazing and I’m an amazing implant designer hahahahah.
(I designed this months ago and was an early iteration so it’s all beat up but I have since transferred it into a 3D stl file ready to send to eppley to get made)

Attachments

• 65A11AF6-1674-4841-A87B-C0766689A0CC.jpeg
    65A11AF6-1674-4841-A87B-C0766689A0CC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jade and joseph
this surgeon is now on my list of best surgeons worldwide

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Now her jaw looks underdeveloped because of her forward growth lmao, overall good result ngl.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Her children are fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16371
Looks like dogshit

I can introduce you to him.

Also, as you can clearly see, any surgeon can do a good job with the right implants. However, his implants are not approved by the FDA. I am not saying they are "bad", but it is important to know things like that.

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
literally designed my own implants in this exact shape hahahaha. Nice to verify my aesthetic eye and anatomical knowledge. I just designed it using my own intuition and I have a similar problem as this girl, just so happened this result is amazing and I’m an amazing implant designer hahahahah.
(I designed this months ago and was an early iteration so it’s all beat up but I have since transferred it into a 3D stl file ready to send to eppley to get made)
You do have a good eye for these things. 👌

which ones are the best in the US in yr opinion? need rhino asap.....

She had braces for underbite. Result mogs lefort 1

uppermaxilla is LIFE

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry