Female preferences dont exist

SEAmaxxer

SEAmaxxer

Bronze
JFL if you take women on the internet serious pure ropefuel. They will always demand shit that they know they're not entitled too because that's just how women are. They're almost like a little anti-male ragebait group. You're retarded if you think height is more important than face. MTB Women on the internet say muhh I want a 6'3 blue eyed, blonde haired 8.5 guy (they obviously know they'll never have them) so when the 6'0 brown eyed, brown haired 7.0 approaches them their pussy will get wet because its real life and not the internet. It's kind of the same with some of yall here lol you call many foids frauding MTB's and so on but you'd be lost for words if they'd approach u irl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Greycel cope from the server farms of Uttar Pradesh rerouted through Mumbai data center

• +1
Reactions: matt142, MA_ascender and bloomercel
Thought this was a good thread but soon became brootal cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
MTBs only approach high HTNs +
LTBs can approach high MTNs sometimes
Subhuman foids approach MTNs
No foid is ever gonna approach a LTN

If you ever got approached by a subhuman foid it's over for you

Thought this was a good thread but soon became brootal cope
Honestly probably right looking back at this theres 1-2 points that I don't really agree with myself lol but I think you get the general point and giving myself lifefuel even if its cope is important to not go er

there is no fucking way i am a high mtn i am a ltn

quite the contrary preferences for foids play a bigger role than for guys

guys = a hole is a hole

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, bloomercel and motiascension
JFL if you take women on the internet serious pure ropefuel. They will always demand shit that they know they're not entitled too because that's just how women are. They're almost like a little anti-male ragebait group. You're retarded if you think height is more important than face. MTB Women on the internet say muhh I want a 6'3 blue eyed, blonde haired 8.5 guy (they obviously know they'll never have them) so when the 6'0 brown eyed, brown haired 7.0 approaches them their pussy will get wet because its real life and not the internet. It's kind of the same with some of yall here lol you call many foids frauding MTB's and so on but you'd be lost for words if they'd approach u irl
Do u not think women have preferences IRL though? My oneitis said she didn't like Hemsworth legitimately, and she liked dark looks and ogres.

Many other girls have told me they like ogres, I'd agree though that when foids are under 19 or so they don't have preferences and all like the same kind of guy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SEAmaxxer
Do u not think women have preferences IRL though? My oneitis said she didn't like Hemsworth legitimately, and she liked dark looks and ogres.

Many other girls have told me they like ogres, I'd agree though that when foids are under 19 or so they don't have preferences and all like the same kind of guy
That's like when .org users say that Margot Robbie is mid. Women say "*insert famous millionaire Chad* is not my type" as a way to signal how HIgh VaLUE they are. They feel better about themselves "rejecting" such men.

If he showed up at her door she would beg to deepthroat him, so I guess that's what OP is saying. Most women will never date their actual type, even if they find the 0.1% Gigachad there will probably be some physical aspect about him that's not their ideal. Everyone settles to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

ive been approached by mtb and htbs and I’m a LTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back