• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY, ShredPill, DidntRead and 5 others
Rushing towards collapse

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, ShredPill, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Good luck finding a virgin that you can make your GIRLFRIEND, let alone one that you can wife.

I don’t even trust this study either, most women have more than 10 premarital partners. Women start getting their back blown out in high school and go into overdrive in college. A woman saying they have a body count less than 15 at 25 would bring shock to people’s faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Has there ever been another time in history that had women this promiscuous?

Like I said before, if you like lovey-dovey LTRs it’s over.

Pump and dump is going to be law in the 2020s.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
Is it hypocritical for me to want a virgin wife while not being a virgin myself?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Is it hypocritical for me to want a virgin wife while not being a virgin myself?
No. Men aren't supposed to be virgins. Women are

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328
Tbh state oppression of their "natural" predisposition works.

End times of ancient Rome probably.
We're at the pssible end stage of western civilization now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, MammothActuary, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
End times of ancient Rome probably.
We're at the pssible end stage of western civilization now.
That is a good thing. Tear the whole structure down and start anew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
ngl, seems like bullshit

especially when you consider that babyboomers have the highest number of sexual partners

Yes around the end of the roman empire, a short while after promiscuity went up it fell.

Go figure what will happen to the west soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and OOGABOOGA
It's ironic how everyone on this forum hates women yet dedicate their entire lives on looksmaxxing to be able to get a gf. It's not their fault that you've been rotting your entire life on an incel forum measuring your IPD and gonial angle.

• JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
It's ironic how everyone on this forum hates women yet dedicate their entire lives on looksmaxxing to be able to get a gf. It's not their fault that you've been rotting your entire life on an incel forum measuring your IPD and gonial angle.
Most people here want a better general life and the halo and fulfill their sexual desires. most couldn't care less about a gf on this site.

Also, not everyone on this site hates women in a legit way. It's dumb to hate a woman for what she is naturally programmed to do.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Blackout.xl
Most people here want a better general life and the halo and fulfill their sexual desires. most couldn't care less about a gf on this site.

Also, not everyone on this site hates women in a legit way. It's dumb to hate a woman for what she is naturally programmed to do.

you are right. but in general if she takes it far and gets pumped dumped used and abused daily I cannot respect her as anything other than that

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Retarded tbh
you are right. but in general if she takes it far and gets pumped dumped used and abused daily I cannot respect her as anything other than that

High IQ and based

Obviously, we are men. Most of us dislike promiscuity in women simply bcs nature programmed us to do so.

Back in the day, you couldn't ensure your child was yours with a promiscuous woman, hence why we avoid sluts for LTR even if they are good looking. But we do pump and dump them for a possibility to get an offspring we do not have to take care of anyway.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and turkproducer

If it were only about sexual desires we wouldn't have this thread, because who cares about one's body count if it's only a hookup jfl.

Retarded tbh

🤡

If it were only about sexual desires we wouldn't have this thread, because who cares about one's body count if it's only a hookup jfl.

🤡
They do care bcs of STDs and stuff jfl.

But for long term relationships, most here want a virgin, which is a very reasonable thing to ask.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, FatJattMofo and turkproducer
Nah, it was always like that. Women now have so much safety net that they can afford to be careless plus they were never the type to think about the future so with all that dopamine burning from tinder they can't help themselves but to blackpill all the people

It's partially true because of the pill and internet so they werent as promiscous but their nature was always like that

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
They do care bcs of STDs and stuff jfl.

But for long term relationships, most here want a virgin, which is a very reasonable thing to ask.

STDs are not that hard to prevent. It goes deeper than that jfl.

It's not reasonable at all, because you're making the assumption that a woman hasn't been in another LTR before. Just because an incel here is socially incompetent & too ugly to fuck doesn't mean the woman has to take the blame for it. Stop deflecting

I have such a fucking problem with bitches being bitches...
Fuck this shit.
I just want a fucking girl who had maybe 1 or 2 guys...
Fucking bitches and Low IQ too.
Another evidence that there is no god.
Its all fucked.
ROYALY FUCKED the whole System

It's not reasonable at all, because you're making the assumption that a woman hasn't been in another LTR before. Just because an incel here is socially incompetent & too ugly to fuck doesn't mean the woman has to take the blame for it. Stop deflecting
How is it not reasonable to expect your wife to be able to properly pair bond with you? Expecting a girl not to be in a previous LTR is a good thing for marriage. Fucking and LTRing someone is something very different.

Both parties have to take the blame for promiscuity, but bcs a woman made her choice to sleep around with many men doesn't mean that i can't reject her for that reason.

Everything you said in your post is pure cope and being a deflecting cuck, go back to Reddit boyo

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
This entire infographic is proof of inceldom

Go back to reddit you cuck. Being a virgin until marraige was the norm 50 years ago for women. That's because the divorce rate for virgins is 20% and the average divorce rate is 50%.